1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump Leads Texas by Only 8 Points (Romney won it by 16 Points in 2012)

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Jun 27, 2016.

1. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope I'm from Colorado who showed it's conservative cred by going for Cruz. To bad all those California's have moved to Colorado to make it a swing State.

Hey you're the one that compared Trump's speeches to the Huffington Post talking about aliens so it's really not hard to conclude he is worse when even his most ardent supporters don't believe a word he says.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, okay, but you might want to consider that my posting about Trump talking to aliens was a satirical example mocking the kind of propaganda you and others were using to support your arguments. [​IMG]

3. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only links I have ever posted have been either youtube videos of Trump talking or transcripts of him talking. You are the one that compared that to Huffington Post talking about aliens on your never Hilary thread. Like I said that was an enlightening, and it's also enlightening to see that you also consider Trump's speaking to be propaganda. That honesty is refreshing. :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk