1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump Republicans Most Likely Don't Go to Church

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I don't wear myself out anymore concerned about whether or not Trump Republican's
    go to church or not. It's their choice. All I do is be ready to give and answer when
    someone ask's me about the hope that is in me. Sometimes they start attending church
    because of my testimony, while others do not. I leave it between God and them.

If President Trump were to announce (and he won't) that he doesn't attend church
    anymore, I'd tell others that's between him and God.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That depends on how you interpret Job and whether you are a Calvinist or a believer in Free Will.

3. Happy

Happy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    A person does not have to AGREE with another persons CHOICES, in order to AGREE a person has a RIGHT to make his own CHOICES.

I do not AGREE with abortion. I do not AGREE with homosexuality. However, AS SCRIPTURE TEACHES, a man has the LIBERTY to make his OWN CHOICES, and I AGREE.

White? Republicans? Perhaps White Republicans are not as ignorant as Mr Layman noted was the consensus of commentators.

During the campaign, Trump repeatedly said "God Bless America".
    During the campaign, Trump repeatedly said "he would win the election".

During the campaign "commentators" repeatedly said "Trump would never win the election".

Who's faith was greater, the "commentator" "judges", or Trump who was appealing to God to bless America?

Matt 17
    [20] And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

A "BUILDING" is not the "Church" of a man who has been made "WHOLE"!

Apparently Mr. Layman himself is a "layman" when it comes to knowing the Word of God and the understanding thereof.

Matt 18
    20] For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I Cor 3
    16] Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?