1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy

Happy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sorry for your hardships - however as Scripture teaches no one is immune to hardships and it is Christ one is to seek for relief from hardships...for his comfort DURING a hardship...for his trust a hardship can be overcome...for those WHO are willing to aid you.

Very good. Did you notice, that teaching has ZERO to do with a government?....and EVERYTHING to do with an "individual" who WILLINGLY gave?

Caveat.... "to one of these brothers of Mine".

If you do not KNOW WHO, Christ's brothers are....How do you extend to them what Christ taught?

IS he without FAITH, a brother of Christ's?
    IS he who is worse than an infidel, worse than a non-believer, who is NOT taking care of his own, a brother of Christ's?

I am very familiar with the scriptures you quoted and the understanding thereof.

They have NOTHING whatsoever to do with a Government providing for the people or people providing for able bodied people as a LIFE LONG dependent.

There is a huge difference between "helping someone temporarily" and "someone becoming a life-long burden".

• Like Like x 1
  2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When you work for the government or are in the military you must also live by either the Civil Service Regulations or the Uniform Code of Military Justice. (UCMJ) unless of course you don't value your freedom.

HankD

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Happy

Happy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You imply I said that to you, (which I didn't) and you are returning the suggestion.

Anyway.... big people call that skydiving, and I've already done that. :D

Not to me. I don't work for the government.

I will say flat out, I know of MANY people who voted for Trump, and in subsequent conversations, have not had ONE claim a loss of confidence or concern of his governing performance.

I think his "strategy" is sufficient. IF some want to complain Trump favors independence rather than "dependency" and they fear a loss of their meal ticket.... too bad, their choice.

4. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

"US steel industry rallies behind Trump despite drop in ratings...As President Trump’s100thday in office approaches, it appears the steel industry is upbeat about the expected revival of the industry; a key electoral promise of the Trump campaign...Mr. Longhi had said in December that the industry could possibly recall some 10,000 workers who had lost their jobs since January 2015.This was pinned on Mr. Trump’s promise to bring back steel jobs." - LINK

Coal mining is also making a come back. "For starters, the entire economy has seen a bump. That has created a demand for steel. The high-quality coal that comes out of Appalachia is well suited for making steel." LINK

#124 Lewis, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  5. Happy

Happy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Back to work for hundreds of Granite City steelworkers

Stocks are independent options and are not the issue concerning re-employed steelworkers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    President Obama was much worse....

7. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He shared with russia infiormation they would need to prevent isis attack....

8. Happy

Happy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    LOL - you are hilarious. Do you do stand up comedy as a profession or just for fun?

God is in control and has prepared the pathway for EVERYONE.

Movie lines are not copyrighted or registered trade marks....they can be repeated. You know like...
    from the movie, A few good men...."You can't handle the truth"....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Give me a source that says US Steel is planning on hiring 10,000 new employees. Do not cite the December article that talks about rehires. Thanks.

Stocks are an indicator of the health of a company. Their stock does not indicate they are in a hiring phase of their business cycle.
    Their terrible performance the 1st qtr. led to Mario Longhi's leaving the company. He will leave in June. Advisers have downgraded their stock. US Steel lost 180 million the first quarter of this year. Value line rates them a 3 on timeliness and a 4 on safety. They are a B- on strength. A five is the worst rating they could have. They are in the basement toilet as far as price stability and price predictability are concerned. All the insiders that Value Line track say if you own the stock, Sell. Now it is a bit late now. This report came out before the last big decline in the price of the stock.

Trump is not bringing back jobs. Trump is harming America greatly with his loose lips.

10. Happy

Happy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Awe...now why did I suspect you avoided my questions and ask me a question of your own ... that you wanted answered FIRST.

And....why did you say you would answer my questions after I answered your subsequent question?

And ....why have I no notice revealing you answered my questions, and you are now telling me to give you additional information?

Are you aware of the difference between a lecture, demand and conversation?

11. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Notice your link is from March 2nd. The company since then reported a 180 million dollar loss. Their stock has tanked. The insiders say sell this stock. Read my more in-depth comment in another link.

Mr. Longhi is being forced to retire in June because of US Steel's terrible performance in the 1st quarter. They have not hired back the 10,000 previously fired. To my knowledge they have not rehired any additional employees.

300 new coal miners is not much to brag about.

Trump is a disaster and his loose lips are only making things worse.

12. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I seem to recall that the officer (think he was a Full Bird) goes to jail in the end. That movie is an embarrassment to the Corps & our culture. Thank God we have two Marines in that draft dodgers staff (to straighten them all out). Maybe they may take them aside "especially Trump" & teach about the Ribbon Creek incident.

13. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sharing with the enemy.....that just gives me the impending sense of vulnerability.

14. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am referring to the speech writer, not Trump. Whats his name......ahhh yes, Steve Miller.

15. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

CTB, any comeback at all in coal related jobs is progress. Obama stated he wanted to bankrupt coal companies and then went about regulating them out of business. Hillary said the same.

16. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Come to Eastern PA and Western NJ

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So there's not one. That's because Trump did not admit to giving classified info to the Russians and he did not refute McMaster.

7 pages now on a bogus story. BB at it's best.

18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not to mention the H word (hypocrisy) which I don't use that often BUT

Where were the liberal screaming memes and the Henny Pennys hysterically screeching "The sky is falling!!" ,"The sky is falling!!" when a certain HIGH ranking official had raw classified information on an unauthorized unencrypted server in said official's toilet for RUSSIA and THE WHOLE WORLD to hack at will 24/7?

AOBTW said official got off with out serving ONE day in prison.

HankD

19. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    SHHHH.....

Pointing out hypocrisy and making comparisons are not allowed. ;)

20. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did she get elected......wasn't that her highest ambition in her Life. Well she got real rejected right. Is that who you are referencing?

Personally they should all be hung for being traitors to our country......not put in prison.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.