1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump starting a new black business plan for America

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No doubt covid will take a "WAY" back seat once November elections are over!! (just MHO of course!!)

I took my lawnmower to a dealer a couple of days ago & asked him to help me get it out of my trunk. {20 years ago I could have lifted it out myself, but that 90# (=/-) mower now weighs about 150#:eek:} Anyway, he was so scared of 19 that he refused to get close enough to give me any aid whatsoever, so I just said to heck with him. I even told him that he could just hold his breath, & I would do likewise & we could get it on the ground , I would leave & he could roll it into his shop. ABSOLUTELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, DEFINITELY NO, he replied, & he acted as if he thought I was trying to get him close to me so I could infect him!! I'm the one who should be afraid - I'm 83, & this guy couldn't have been more that mid-late 40s
    Took it to another dealer, had NO problem, & am now waiting for repairs.
    I was really perturbed at this guy, but the more I thought about it, the more I began to feel real pity for the emotional state of this poor guy from all the political garbage floating around this virus that he has obviously absorbed!! Got to thinking too, that he may have had some loved ones impacted & that fueled his actions.
    At any rate, I ended up praying for him to have that "peace that passes understanding"!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    At least he did not get angry at you. I was in a line talking to another person and we were agreeing covid is over rated and masks let the virus through, and he was listening to us and started yelling at us, got really mad at us.

4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It may have just been your MAGA hat. :Wink Trump 2020. :Smile But it was a good story. :Thumbsup

5. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is just an example of the raw emotion that the MSM & dems have created uselessly through following their daddy's leading!!
    This is exactly the obvious sheep mind-set that scares me about this coming Nov.
    I DO feel confident that Trump will keep his title, BUT unless it (or maybe because of) is a massive landslide, including POPULAR vote, I'm afraid there will be trouble in "River City" that will make the last few months a picnic by comparison. As in many of my "predictions, I hope I'm wrong!!
    But, in Trump's words, "We'll see what happens!!!!
    All I can say, is that I'm sure glad HE's in control & not me!!!!!!!