1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump supporter stuns Cruz ally on CNN by naming her as one of Ted Cruz’s alleged mistresses

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was talking about Cruz, but it applies to Trump as well.

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There's a whole heck of a lot of people who disagree with you.

He said, as they locked the shackles on his feet.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Last I checked, we were all hanging from the cliff together. You can't pull me up if you're next to me.

4. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

What a terrible clip from CNN.

We've sunk to the depths of craven immorality as a country. I'm shocked that someone can get on TV and smear someone like happened in that clip.

Our country is no longer approaching Gomorrah...we are Gomorrah. God be merciful.

I'm utterly disgusted by that clip.

5. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The woman repeating the rumor was making a point about whether it was pertinent to call into question “personal” discrepancies toward Trump’s character, which is a typical main smokescreen operation used by today’s media to avoid placing attention to the “important issues”, and if so (if personal conflicts/discrepancies are to be the essential focus) why shouldn’t this gossip on Cruz be of equally valued consideration? I mean, this kind of nonsense seems to be the all-important deciding factors for so many.:rolleyes:

I saw the Inquirer accusation being giving in a sarcastic pot & kettle satirical way. Yet, this/her point seems to be conveniently COMPLETELY missed and all we hear is “How dare Trump or anyone he might know resort to such tactics and "smears"!!” It amazes me that people are so willingly focused on this stuff and buying into it when there are so many vitally important issues that far outweigh this nonsense.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It had to be one of the most disgusting things I'd ever seen. They should have immediately stopped the interview.