1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trust Jesus !!!!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Cathode, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Bible is not all you need. Jesus is what you need. The Bible is what brings you to Jesus.

If you are denying yourself and carrying your cross as Jesus said and trusting in Him, trusting His words, why are you worried???

You are doing as He said.

“ This is my beloved Son, listen to Him “

You heard The Word and believed. Why are you worried?

I had a powerful encounter, something I cannot explain in a million lifetimes, how can anyone explain eternal moments here or anywhere.

If you trust Jesus, He will guide you, He will show you His Face in the spiritual and lead you on.

And once you see Him, you understand the surroundment of His Love and Power.

Have Jesus Name on your heart beat, as His Name is written into your heart, your soul is written into The Book of of Life. Jesus, Name above All Names. Cry Jesus.

" Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name."

It’s not a strong coffee that makes your heart beat funny, it’s when we say Jesus that our hearts go haywire.

Desire Jesus there and He is there. Say His Name and I don’t give a flying crap if you doubt, your doubt is not greater than His Holy Name.

Jesus I love you, Jesus I trust you, it’s our heartbeat.

Even if you are not given a single ounce of spiritual confirmation or consolation here in this miserable dark dry world, be a hard arse of faith in His Name.

Jesus I Love you, Jesus I trust you.

2. Plavious

Plavious Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen

3. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    We become what we contemplate, contemplate Jesus. We will be like Him because we will see Him as He is.

By contemplating Jesus we are taken by Grace into the eternal. Each moment in this contemplation is an eternity and worlds without end.

Self keeps us grounded from spiritual flight.

Grace takes us when self is crushed. We are taken to Jesus in the manger, in the garden, on the Cross, where ever Grace leads.