1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Twelve Keys to Answered Prayer.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Ben W, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I will not bother to post a link, but I have noticed that lately a number of Google syndicate ads have been appearing on the Google bos on the BB from the Living Church of God, who are a non Trinitarian Church.

This booklet that they are advertising on this occassion is 12 Keys to answered prayer.

I am getting more than a little tired of this "keys" idea amongst Christians. It seems like everything is put down as to how to use the right formula to get results. The LCG and various other groups supposedly hate the Catholic Church yet here they are trying to make their own priestly formula to get results to prayer.

How should you pray? Honestly and with a sincere heart, Cry out to God and He will certainley hear you. What you need to do is listen for the voice of the Holy Spirit, then go do what He tells you to do, and you will be just fine.

2. bapmom

bapmom New Member

This is true, Ben. It's like some people think there's a magical formula and if they hit on it then God will be "sure" to answer their prayer and give them what they want.