1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Twenty Months of Covid

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A good discussion on the devastating consequences of Fauci's covid policies and what could and should have been done instead.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robinson:
    What happened? And what should have happened?

What happened:

December 31 2019.
    The World Health Organization announces that it's tracking a cluster of pneumonia cases from an unknown source in Wuhan, China.

January 11 2020.
    The first novel Coronavirus death is reported in China.

January 21.
    The first American case of COVID is confirmed in Washington State, March. On the advice of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, which includes Dr. Anthony Fauci, states in this country began to issue stay at home orders. Late March and early April, the entire nation has locked down, schools are closed, economic activity collapses.

March 24.
    Dr. Jay Bhattacharya publishes a piece in The Wall Street Journal, quote, "If it's true that the Coronavirus would kill millions of people, without shelter in place orders and quarantines, then the extraordinary measures being carried out in cities and states around the country are surely justified, but there's little evidence to confirm that premise," close quote.

The whole nation has shut down and Jay Bhattacharya pipes up and says, "Hey, fellas..."

Explain yourself, Jay.

Bhattacharya: Sure. So I actually have to go back a few years for that.

Robinson: A few years?

Bhattacharya: Yeah, in 2009. I'd done some research during the h1n1 flu epidemic—

Robinson: Also originated in Asia?

Bhattacharya: It's I mean, it's unclear exactly, but in any case, it's an epidemic that's hitting the United States. And everyone's worried about what the death rate is from it. I did some research on the spread of the disease, but I'd been reading the literature on how deadly it was. So the first reports for h1n1 were really high—4%, 5% mortality, and I noticed in the literature, there were a whole series of seroprevalence studies, studies essentially of antibodies, and what they found was that for every case of h1n1 there were 50, 100 people that had it that ... never got counted. They don't turn themselves in at the doctor's office or the hospital. So h1n1 goes from 5% mortality, 4% mortality, which is what the World Health Organization was saying the time, to 0.01% mortality on that disease.

So it was on the top of my mind when I saw the World Health Organization 2020 say that we have a 3% mortality rate. They were very cagey about what they meant, but I knew what they meant, that three out of 100 people that have been identified with COVID died from it. They're looking at Chinese data, they're looking at Italian data. And the first thought I had was, well maybe this is like h1 if it's a respiratory disease, respiratory virus. It spreads very, very easily, obviously. It seems likely that many more people have had it than have been identified. Our testing resources weren't all that good at the time. So that was what motivated me in that piece was, we don't know the mortality rate, because we don't know how many people actually had been infected. I wanted to know the denominator.

Robinson: And then you at some point in these early weeks, you and a couple of colleagues here at Stanford, as I recall, correct me on this because I'm going from memory, conducted what was one of the earliest, or perhaps the first seroprevalence study in this country. Is that correct?

Bhattacharya: Yeah, it's one of the very first. Yes.

Robinson: And you learned ??

Bhattacharya: So we did two actually. We did one in Los Angeles County, and we did one in Santa Clara County, which is where Stanford is. We learned that in both LA County and Santa Clara County, there were 40 or 50 infections per case identified. 40 or 50 per case.

Robinson: So it was h1n1 one all over again.

Bhattacharya: Yeah, it's—but it's more deadly than h1n1. So instead of something like 0.01, 0.02% infection fatality rate, the numbers were that we got more that it was 0.2%. So two out of a thousand mortality rate.

Robinson: But it was parallel to the h1n1 case in the following sense. The World Health Organization said it was maybe a whole order of magnitude more deadly than your study suggested. Is that correct?

Bhattacharya: That's correct.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robinson: ... So on the basis of your test, again, I'm a layman correct me, you discover 1) it's not nearly as deadly as the public health authorities are at that point letting on, 2) it's already everywhere. It's already . . .

Bhattacharya: Well, it wasn't quite so—

Robinson: Again, correct me.

Bhattacharya: —it was about—. In LA County it was 4%, and in Santa Clara County is about 3% to 20% in Santa Clara county—

Robinson: But still many thousands of people, right? Way too late for tracer tests.

Bhattacharya: That's the key point. That is exactly the key point. I mean the mortality rate is important. But the key point is the strategy used to control the disease. Up to that point, the strategy—the idea was, that if we could find all the cases of it, test enough, isolate the people that have it so they don't pass the disease on, then we'll suppress the disease down to zero. That worked I think with SARS-1, it worked with Ebola, it has worked in the past with other diseases.

Robinson: It's not a crazy idea.

Bhattacharya: No, it's not a crazy idea. The problem is that if you have a situation in mid April 2020, where 3, 4 percent of large metro centers have had evidence of the disease already—you know the disease is very, very infectious—that's a strategy that cannot work. It's at that point what folks should have realized, including folks like Fauci, and the CDC should have realized, as a strategy to stop the disease from spreading down to zero was not possible.

Robinson: Over a year ago.

Bhattacharya: Yeah.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robinson: All right. I continue this timeline.

October 4 2020. Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, a professor of public Medicine at Stanford, I'm repeating your credential for a reason, joins Dr. Martin Kulldorff, an epidemiologist at Harvard and Dr. Sunetra Gupta, an epidemiologist at Oxford in issuing the Great Barrington Declaration, which you named after the town in Massachusetts in which the three of you drafted the document. It happens to be called Great Barrington. You weren't saying the declaration is great—well, there are those who think it probably was. Quote, I'm quoting from the declaration, "As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists, we—" that is the three of you, "—have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies." That is to say, of shutting down our countries, the United States, and Suneta Gupta is in the United Kingdom. We have grave concerns "and recommend an approach we call focused protection," close quote. The three of you recommend an alternative. You call it focused protection.

Explained focused protection.

Bhattacharya: Sure. So the main idea behind it, there's two main ideas. One is that there's a huge gradient in the risk. It's not that everyone is equally at risk from this disease. If you're older, you're much more likely to die upon infection than if you're younger. I mean, thank God, children are relatively well protected against the disease just by the nature of their immune response to it.

Robinson: Do we know why? Is this unusual among such diseases? I mean, among viruses, or was it unique to this virus?

Bhattacharya: They're still working out why ... but we knew that early. So you look at the Chinese data, the Italian data, it was older people that were dying from this disease...

Robinson: Can you quantify? So how much more likely is a 75 or 85 year old to die of the disease than a five year old?

Bhattacharya: So it's more like a 1000, 2000 fold increase in the risk for the eight year old and the five year old.

Robinson: Okay. Huge, huge, huge difference.

Bhattacharya: Just to give you some sense of this: There's now a whole bunch of these seroprevalence stuies that have been done that replicate from around the world what we found. The typical finding in these seroprevalence studies for people that are under the age of 70, there's a 0.05% mortality risk. So 99.95% survival after infection for people under 70. For people over 70 it's 5% mortality, so 95% survival. A huge difference. It essentially changes smoothly with age. So roughly speaking, I'm 53. My infection fatality rate from these studies is something like 0.2%, 99.8% survival if I get infected. That's before the vaccine. Every seven years of age below and above you double it.

Robinson: I see. So the gradient is like this.

Bhattacharya: It's very steep.

Robinson: So, back to focused protection.

Bhattacharya: Right. So the obvious thing is we know who's vulnerable. Older people, people with certain chronic conditions, move heaven and earth to protect them. Right? So we outlined a whole bunch of ideas for this ... The other thing is that the lockdown harms are devastating. 100 million people have been thrown into poverty worldwide as a consequence of the economic harms caused by lockdown. People skipped cancer treatment, people skipped heart attack treatments people skipped diabetes management care, the psychological harm is on a scale—in June of 2021, one in four young adults reported the CDC that they had seriously considered suicide in the United States. So the harm—the public health harm of these lockdowns—I just can't overstress how harmful these lockdowns were to the population at large for public health planning.

Forget about the economics.

Just in terms of health outcomes. There was a study that suggested—we closed schools down, right?

Robinson: Yes.

Bhattacharya: There's a study done, published in JAMA Pediatrics, ... that ... estimated how just closing the schools for a couple of months in May or April, May, what would what effect would it have on the lives of these children?

Because it turns out that closing schools down it, you get learning loss that echoes throughout a kid's entire life. They live in shorter, poorer, less healthy lives. So the estimate was five and a half million life years lost just from that school [closing].

Robinson: Alright, so focused protection says move heaven and earth to protect the older and do what with everybody else?

Bhattacharya: End the lockdown, because the lockdown is causing devastating harm for them.

Robinson: Old people should be protected. Everybody else should go about their lives.

Bhattacharya: Yes.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robinson: Take a moment and really lean into herd immunity, because that is a term that even now is getting used again and again and again. And I confess I don't quite know what—it seems to mean different things as different people use it.

Bhattacharya: Yeah, so I think he's using it as a synonym for zero COVID. COVID is gone away because enough people are infected. COVID is a Coronavirus, the other coronaviruses that are in common circulation in human populations produce colds, and they're controlled by herd immunity.

They're not always increasing exponentially so that everyone gets it. What happens is they rise and fall with the season. Enough people get it, and what herd immunity means is, when one person has the infection, they spread it to one or fewer additional people.

Robinson: So you don't get an exponential growth.

Bhattacharya: Right. You get, you see declining cases, for instance.

Robinson: All right. So when a population achieves herd immunity, it is not entirely immune to said infection. It simply experiences that infection in a relatively minor con—I don't to want to say controlled—but in a relatively minor way. There isn't exponential growth. That's all it means is that correct?

Bhattacharya: Yes, it just means that there's not a growth in the number of cases. A new person gets it and they pass it on to one or fewer additional people. So whenever the case counts are coming down, we're in herd immunity in some tactical sense. Since this is seasonal, when it's in season, the number of people that need to have immunity to this needs to be very high, because it passes much more easily. When it's out of season, you can have a relatively few people with immunity and you won't see it growing. So herd immunity is not a synonym for zero COVID.

The other thing about herd immunity, with these diseases, it was clear in October of 2020, and even more clear now, that if you are infected, you actually gain substantial protection against reinfection. So there was a study that was just just released actually recently, that a verifies a whole long line of studies, that one year, this is out of Italy, at one year after infection, 0.3% are reinfected. So you're infected, you recover from COVID, and within the context of the full year, three out of 1000 get reinfected, and almost always, it's less severe than the first time because your body still remembers how to fight it off.

6. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robinson: Again, you issue the Great Barrington Declaration on October 4 2020. ... On October 15, Dr. Anthony Fauci is asked about the Great Barrington declaration in a call with reporters and quoting his response, quote, got to get this one word for word, Dr. Fauci. "I'll tell you exactly how I feel about that. If you let infections, rip, as it were, and say, let everybody get infected, that's going to be able to get infected and then we'll have herd immunity, quite frankly, that is nonsense. And anybody who knows anything about epidemiology will tell you that that is nonsense and very dangerous." Close quote.

Okay. I will let you address the substance of the argument but this layman cannot avoid observing that Dr. Fauci gave the back of his hand to the three of you who signed the Great, Great Barrington declaration. It turns out that your own specialty is not epidemiology. But Martin Kulldorff is an epidemiologist at Harvard. And Suneta Gupta is an epidemiologist at Oxford. They're both published in journal after—and I mean that it doesn't even make sense.

Bhattacharya: I've been practicing epidemiology for 20 years.

Robinson: Oh, yeah. Okay. So alright. So he gives you the back of his hand, ask anybody who knows anything about epidemiology, and he'll so say those three people are crazy. Stanford, Harvard, Oxford. You're not crazy.

Bhattacharya: Yeah. And also 10s of 1000s of other scientists signed on. Doctors signed on. The substance of [Fauci's response] is a piece of propaganda by Fauci. He said in that quote you read, that we were calling for the virus to rip through society. But we've just been talking about what we actually proposed. We were arguing for focused protection of the vulnerable.

He wanted to—in order to justify the strategy that he's adopted, which is lockdowns, he wanted to contrast this with something he would call a 'herd immunity strategy,' a 'let it rip strategy', right.

The effect of the lockdowns had been essentially to 'let it drip'. We would let the virus drip through all of society—just extended the time without protecting the vulnerable.

Robinson: ...The difference between the Great Barrington declaration and Fauci's position, aside from the massive costs that Fauci's position imposed, is simply a matter of speed. That is to say the virus is going to spread. If we locked down it'll spread a little bit more slowly, maybe quite a lot more slowly, but that but it will still spread. Is that correct?

Bhattacharya: Yeah. I don't actually think it spread all that much more slowly.

What it did is it protected a certain class of people, the people who could afford to lock down, the people who didn't lose their jobs because they could do their job from home during lockdown. It protected them.

So I'll just give you a statistic from LA County. The age adjusted death rate from COVID in LA County ... for rich neighborhoods, there was 1/3 The death rate from COVID than in the poor neighborhoods in LA County. So essentially, the policy that Dr. Fauci espoused said, look if you're in—we called it 'essential work.' It's like a weird, Orwellian term—if you're 'essential' and 60, well, go out and work. It doesn't matter that you have to go out and earn a living. If you're 25 and a non essential [and] you're not gonna lose your job because you can do it from home, we're gonna protect you.

It was it was almost a reverse focused protection. Instead of protecting the vulnerable, who we know to be vulnerable, older populations, we exposed the vulnerable and protected the relatively well to do young.

7. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    PATRICIA HARRITY via Daily Expose

A complaint has been filed with the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court on December 6th, 2021 by a team from the UK on behalf of the people alleging crimes committed by UK government officials and international world leaders of various violations of the Nuremberg Code, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of aggression perpetrated against the peoples of the UK.

In a week where even some of the most compliant of all “COVID” measures are in place, we can observe that people in the UK have perhaps reached a point, after 21 months of nonsensical rules, where they are saying enough is enough.

Thankfully we have a team from the UK fighting for justice on the behalf of us all, who believe that:

“The seriousness and extent of the crimes committed in the United Kingdom, highlighted by the scope of people that these crimes affect, that these crimes continue to be committed, the wide range of perpetrators, the recurring patterns of criminality and the limited prospects for accountability at the national level, all weigh heavily in favour of an investigation” .

The news of the legal complaint has come at a good time for many (source).

[​IMG]

The perpetrators as listed on the document. below.

[​IMG]

The applicants state that they have tried to raise their case through the local English police and the English Court system without success. The team is represented by lawyer, Hannah Rose, with co-applicants including:

Dr. Mike Yeadon, who is a former vice-President and Chief Scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer n respiratory pharmacology, former Vice President and Chief Scientist of allergy and respiratory research at Pfizer.

Piers Corbyn – Astrophysicist and activist, retired police officer, Mark Sexton –John O’Loony – Funeral Director and activist, Johnny McStay – Activist and Louise Shotbolt – Nurse and human rights activist

The International Criminal Court

The applicant’s state that they have tried to raise their case through the local English police and the English Court system without success

This is exactly why the ICC has been addressed directly as if a state is unwilling or unable to carry out either an investigation or prosecution, the ICC is able to prosecute, not to replace national crime systems, but to complement them.

The team of applicants has provided the ICC with documentation detailing numerous claims which amount to violations of the Nuremberg Code, Crimes against humanity, war crimes, and crimes of aggression in the United Kingdom.

Within the complaint, the team argues that “based on the extensive claims and enclosed documentation, we charge those responsible for numerous violations of the Nuremberg Code, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of aggression in the United Kingdom, but not limited to individuals in these countries”.

The applicants state that “It is our intention to present to you and detail how, in the United Kingdom this year, the Government of the United Kingdom, with its Ministers and senior officials have violated the Nuremberg Code not only in a single aspect but in many aspects”.

Inflated Covid figures

Through providing an over ten-thousand-word document, the team has gathered extensive evidence that are areas of concern have occurred under the guise of measures or interventions for the prevention of a “virus.”

A particularly notable and important area addressed within this documented complaint, is the fact that the number of covid-19 cases has been artificially inflated due to the inaccuracy and unreliability of the PCR testing.

Arguably, without these inflated figures, there would have been no need for the other measures and interventions that are now be classed as crimes against humanity.

The team highlight the fact that a covid death is recorded if an individual died for any reason within 28 days of a positive Covid-19 test (that was confirmed with the inaccurate and unreliable PRC tests).

“These deaths are being recorded as Covid-19 regardless of whether Covid-19 was the factual cause of death”

The Rebranding of Flu, Pneumonia, and Respiratory Infections.

Additionally, another way the Covid-19 statistics have been artificially inflated is by the ‘rebranding’ of the common influenza, pneumonia, and other respiratory infections as covid -19. The applicants cited data from the ONS which showed that deaths in 2018 from influenza and pneumonia amounted to 29,516 and in 2019, was 26,398.

However, deaths in 2020 for influenza were recorded at just 394 and pneumonia at 13,619.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The documentation also highlights that a freedom of Information request (FOI) shows us that between March and June 2020 the total number of Covid-19 related deaths in England and Wales with no pre-existing health conditions was 4,476.

This argument was further strengthened by John O’loony, a joint applicant on this request is a funeral director running his own funeral home in Milton Keynes. As a funeral director, Mr. O’loony testified that he saw a massive effort made to deliberately inflate Covid death numbers. Cancer patients and stroke victims and even one guy that was run overall ended up with Covid on their death certificate’.

Requesting a Full Investigation

All areas that were arguably a result of the overinflated cases were included in the document to either add weight to the complaint with factual evidence or occurrences or to request a full investigation into particular areas.

Warranting a full investigation, for example, are the vaccinations that are “an innovative medical treatment” that has only received temporary Authorisation.

The vaccines are still in ongoing Phase 3 trials which are not due to conclude until late 2022/early 2023, therefore, the vaccines are experimental meaning there is limited data for the short term and no long-term safety data available.

Additionally, the use of a new, never been approved for human use, mRNA vaccine technology, which is effectively a pro-drug, means that it is not known how much spike protein any individual will produce. The applicants argue, therefore, that “potential late-onset effects can take months or years to become apparent

The Inclusion of Graphene Hydroxide

Also warranting a full investigation according to the team is the inclusion of graphene hydroxide and the alleged assassination of Dr. Andreas Noack, after his video revealing its presence in the vaccines

Dr Andreas had explained what graphene hydroxide was and how the nanostructures injected into the human body act as ‘razor blades’ inside the veins of ‘vaccine’ recipients and that due to the size of the structures they were unable to show up in autopsies. According to the applicants, “toxicologists can’t imagine that there are structures that can cut up blood vessels causing people to bleed to death on the inside so they would not be looking for them, given their atomic size”.

Other Areas and Parallels to 1930s Germany

The team also includes arguments relating to the Ineffectiveness of masks, saying that even the World Health Organisation (WHO) has admitted that there is no evidence available on the usefulness of masks to protect non-sick individuals. They also highlight the Alternative treatments that have been ignored, theCensorship, and that the UK government and governments around the world are using the ‘pandemic’ to crack down on free expression and access to information and alarming Parallels to 1930’s Germany astold by Holocaust survivors

There are several survivors of the German Holocaust drawing stark parallels between Covid restrictions and the beginning of the Holocaust. These together with other areas included in the complaint which can be found here are according to the applicants provide “a reasonable basis to believe that violations of the Nuremberg Code, genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes have been committed”

The document concludes with a strong request:

“WE WANT TO REPEAT: It is of the utmost urgency that ICC take immediate action, taking all of this into account, to stop the rollout of covid vaccinations, introduction of unlawful vaccination passports and all other types of illegal warfare mentioned herein currently being waged against the people of the United Kingdom by way of an IMMEDIATE court injunction”.

The filing offers hope in a never-ending saga of harmful deception. The documentation is both interesting and very educational, please find the complete document here (source).

• Like Like x 1
  10. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why did Trump appoint Fauci as part of his White House Coronavirus Task Force team?

11. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why do you talk about Trump when I just posted relevant stuff happening in your country which you ignore. Fauci assumed his role by the position he holds, of course it would have been better if Trump had fired every single possible holdover, but can you imagine the outcry & heads exploding if he had?! There IS an important lesson though…trust no one who has been entrenched in past politics. Trump is a perfect example of what one man can do when he addresses the problems objectively, even with every piece of garbage leftist (DC, msm, hollyweird, etc) working against him.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A poem I wrote in April of 2020:

Uncle Sam, he went to see
    Doctor Fauci in D.C.
    "Doc, it seems I've caught a chill.
    Can you help? Have you a pill?"

More politics than medicine,
    The D.C. Deep State denizen,
    Responding to our Uncle's prayer
    Approached the pulpit to declare,

"Destitution. Poverty.
    House arrest for all (but me).
    If you'd be healed, bow the knee
    Till I decide to set you free."

Uncle Sam, he scratched his head,
    Shrugged his shoulders, then he said,
    "You're the doctor. This will be
    Our epidemiology."

Listen, Uncle Sam. Think twice.
    Scrutinize D.C.'s advice.
    Ere resign to cures severe,
    Second—THIRD—opinions hear.

13. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dude, my country is run by a complete MORON!

14. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With the approval of your monarch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    375C9525-D5FC-4E5B-8B17-2CCB6A27DEC9.png

16. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The world is being controlled by leftist, story telling, global elitists. Hint: You & I don’t qualify for elitist benefits. We are fodder, unless we stand together. As you see in this Christian forum…….that is not happening. Who wins? Not us.
    1215C2A1-C46D-4D02-8DB5-60BE74FF163E.png

• Like Like x 1
  17. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    Regardless of the wicked world and its equally wicked leaders, our Great God is still very much Sovereign and in full control

18. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
  19. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    it's been quite evident this entire ordeal has been orchestrated by the agents of evil.

As has been said ... God is in control and is using this evil to wake us up. I read about revivals which in a numbers-only comparison make Pentecost appear to be afternoon tea/crumpets.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    87DA3682-0BF6-4376-A4CF-B3404FC8BAF5.jpeg

• Like Like x 1