1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

U.S.A. Missile Defense Upgrade

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Benjamin, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm rather surprised at the lack of coverage of this big move...actually, not that surprised because it demonstrates that our President is doing his job well.

I'm glad and relieved to see us getting a jump on having a Space Force that will be steps ahead of those who would do us harm.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have no fear, Putin is well aware of what is happening, hence his announcement that Russia is in possession of "indestructible armaments".

We are at war (WWIII) and few know it.

My opinion of course.

3. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As long as Putin values his life a war should be avoided, for I believe he knows the truth that the day he attacks the U.S.A. his life will end. At that point, the remaining question is how much damage will we sustain and a really really good missile defense system, one that is effective beyond Putin’s and the world's wildest dreams in our back pocket sounds good to me, so the development of a space based system that is capable of virtually instantly taking out any incoming missiles from above sounds like a pretty good mission to be engaged in.

Some say Trump is sparking an arms race but I think such logic is nonsense for the race has been ongoing by others while our past “genius political representatives” have been out agreeing to curtail our development of superior defensive and offensive weapons while depleting our economy and military. So glad to see Trump addressing this, it takes yuge money to get this done properly.

To say someone is sparking an existing fire as if that is some kind of threat of igniting an already burning flame simply makes no sense…

4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Putin is depending on an alliance with China and the Persian/Arabic Moslem nations then the missiles will be launched.

Trump is what has him in the state of fear - 1.4 trillion dollars for the 2019/2020 war treasure.

We are going to all out war (IMO).

5. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I never say or let myself believe that things will happen that I don’t want to happen in light of Jesus’ words that are written on my heart: Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

That said, I still believe it good to be prepared with not only a shield of faith but that it is wise to prepared against the ways of wickedness of rulers in this world.

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Read the signs of the times. The world is preparing for war.

But I agree about your faith

Romans 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.