1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UFO Disclosure

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by MJ33, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolour

Dolour Member

Which doesent change the fact that believers for 1500 years did use it...
    Therefore, yes, you do claim that they had a faulty bible for that period, and we needed the reformers to get it straight, completely ignoring what Jesus sayd in Matthew 5:18.

Nope, i did clarify my point, and bothered to provide a couple links(something you didnt do btw), you just wont accept it.
    Your "interpretation" doesent account the slightest for multiple radars picking up thise same objects for instance, and that computer logs
    cannot be caused by induced hallucinations.
    Whats with several thousand Photographs, that couldnt be debunked, metallic objects cut out of abductees, rediated zones on supposed
    landing sites, etc, etc, etc...
    All completely irrelevant as long as you can cling to your biased argument of you not taken literature into account that was
    apparently good enough for one and a half millenia of believers and the Lord himself as refference.
    And instead of providing any usable links/information whatsoever, your just tossing around attempts of redicule and denounciation.

/dit: @Revmitchell:
    You dont have to proove anything to me, but just stating "thats all nonsense" with abolutely nothing to back that conclusion up,
    is pretty thin and unsatisfying to say the least.
    What about presenting those arguments that led to that conclusion, instead of just throwing your oppinion into the room,
    so others might grow in their understanding?
    Is that the sort of discussion culture you expect and want to be treated with?

#41 Dolour, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look, why don't you just lay out your beliefs in this area. I'm not denying that unidentified objects have been seen, objects have been detected on radar, etc. I'm not about to say they are shape shifting demons or demons flying actual hardware spacecraft. There's too many other likely probabilities.

So, point blank, what are UFOs?

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Discussion is for serious subjects not fanciful myths that Christians should now better than to mess with.

4. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're doing the same thing. You are asked for Biblical proof for shape shifting demons and you quote the Book of Enoch. That is thin and unsatisfying. You can stomp your feet and keep repeating, "But it was part of the Bible once" and then tell everyone else the Bible they are now using is a fraud, but it's not going to make it so.

irony-meter2.gif

5. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've just watched the first 5 parts of the Chuck Missler videos, "Aliens or Demons", and have learned nothing new, no new ground was broken, in fact it's all background information. Does it eventually go anywhere beyond innuendo and conjecture? (i.e. "Why is the Roswell Incident still classified?" What was the function of the Majestic 12?" "There are more than three dimensions".)

6. Dolour

Dolour Member

Ive allready told you that ill take the vast differencies in which angels(and fallen angels is what i believe to be the origin, i dont KNOW
    weather or not they use devices too, but that doesent change the fact that i believe in their ability to assume any desired form) can and
    have appeared throughout the bible as proof for that.
    The Bible doesent say "they shapeshifted into something else", but all theese things ranging from wheels with eyes to ordinary looking
    humans, are categorized as angels, which strongly suggests that they can change their appearance as they find it suitable.
    How else would you describe that particular attribute?
    Allso, the fact that the apocryphal wrigings were in the Bible remains valid, no matter weather you deny its authenticity because some
    "Bible schoolars" in the last 500 years decided it shouldnt be there anymore.
    Where does the Bible say that this would rightfully happen? It says the complete opposite...

/edit: 2 Cor.11:14 disguise/transform coming from metaschématizó.
    Now it doesent say "any form", but it does mean "Short Definition: I change the outward appearance, transfigure, adapt".

And spare me with your irony remarks, on page 1 you find roughly 3 1/2 hours of video material, theres a whole page of quotations
    linked, that are indeed in my bible too, ive linked you that page about objects theyve cut out of ppl, a whole quoted article on how
    ppl were tested about them making this stuff up or not under hypnosis, noumerous strong's links, etc.
    Ignoring the stuff provided does not equal it not being provided.
    I yet do not see a SINGLE quotation or link youve provided thus far, you just keep repeating the same phrase over and over again,
    without even underlying WHY the apocryphal writings should have been kicked out, while Jesus sayd "not a title or a yot shall pass".
    Theres some bible schoolars claiming its one way, and the Lord saying its the other way round.
    Now guess to whom im goina listen to?

Hes allso getting to how this relates to the Bible, and mind how this is an introduction to the topic.
    If your somewhat knowledgeable on the topic, id suggest looking into the stuff Mr. Marzulli has provided.

Revmitchell:
    And why is that so? Because you say so?
    My Bible says: "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."
    Same as above, some guy who doesent even bother to back his oppinion up by ANY means other than his denouncing remarks, that
    btw says the opposite of whats written in proverbs, says one thing, while the Bible encourages me to get wisdom(note it doesent say
    "scriptural wisdom only").
    Who am i goina listen to, what do you think?
    Did those last "discussions" youve mentioned went similar to this one?

#46 Dolour, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  7. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This has turned into a strange thread.

8. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes. The KJV is a "translation of a translation so to speak" as it is a revision of the Bishops' Bible, the previous "Authorized Version."

9. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Both the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge hold printing rights under the Crown Patent in Perpetuity.

10. Gib

Gib Active Member

A cross between Ancient Aliens and Duck Dynasty

11. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  12. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, now we're getting somewhere. You believe UFOs are demons that assume the shape of flying objects and you claim the Bible (or Apocryphal books) say so. Is that a fair assessment?

I have no idea why you would think Ezekiel's wheel was an angel or whatever it is that you say is a wheel with eyes. Care to elaborate on that?

Begging the question.

You can keep insisting this, doesn't make it true.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo using Tapatalk.

13. Dolour

Dolour Member

It doesent ofc talk about denons assuming the form of UFO's ina literal sense, but there is certain indicators that fallen Angels can "transform"(as some translations put it) into different forms.
    Observations like UFO's adapting to the times they were sighted in(for as long as written history goes back), the general similarities to
    occult/demonic rituals described by abductees, their obsession with assaults on christian believes only(they never mock Buddah, Krishna,
    Mohammed or anyone else outside of christianity), and the logical assumption, that after roughly 4000 years of experiments they should
    have learned pretty much everything about human anotomy that there is to learn, amoung many many other indicators, all pointing to
    the same general direction, lead me to the conclusion that the UFO phenomenon and spiritual deception, in other words demonic
    activity, are one and the same thing.

Because cherubim, seraphim, and ophannim are all described in similar manners whenever they are mentioned.
    Ezekiel ofc provides the most thorough description, nevertheless the attributes of having multiple faces, wings that are in particular
    used to cover their bodies, etc stay the same.
    Enochs descriptions of cherubim, seraphim, and ophannim for example, all speak of those strange wheels we find in Ezekiel.
    Same as principalities and poweres for instance, those above terms are all used to describe several ranks of Angels.

The Bible verifies that Satan has great interrest in altering and twisting the Word of God.
    Now, if you were a demon, wouldnt you want those parts, that could be helpful in identifying you, to be kicked out?
    Allso, its beyong question that the apocryphal writings WERE in the Bible for at least a millenia, and acknowledged part of "scripture"
    for several hundret years prior to the compilation of the bible.
    Yet you havent brought up any argument why we shouldve taken them out to begin with.
    Yes, bible schoolars decided its best to have them taken out, and thereby violated Gods commandment to not mess with scripture.
    I dont find it too far fetched to draw the conclusion of Satan not wanting us to know this stuff...

@TCassidy:
    The preface of the KJV i have here states its been translated out of the Greek and Hebrew texts, not from the Bishops Bible.
    They tried to stay close to the Bishops Bible, thats true, but the goal was to be as accurate to the Greek and Hebrew as possible.

We read that King James commanded: "That a translation be made of the whole Bible, as consonant as can be to the original Hebrew
    and Greek; and this to be set out and printed, without any marginal notes, and only to be used in all churches of England in time of
    divine service."
    An excerpt from the 15 general rules of guidance for the translator:
    "1. The ordinary Bible read in the Church, commonly called the Bishops Bible, to be followed, and as little altered as the Truth of the
    original will permit."
    "15. Besides the said Directors before mentioned, three or four of the most Ancient and Grave Divines, in either of the Universities, not
    employed in Translating, to be assigned by the vice-Chancellor, upon Conference with the rest of the Heads, to be Overseers of the
    Translations as well Hebrew as Greek, for the better observation of the 4th Rule above specified."

That clarifies that indeed its source were the Greek and Hebrew manuscripts, with the Bishops Bible serving as reference.
    Conclusively its not the translation of a translation, but a translation was used to doublecheck...

@Rolf:
    Nothing but redicule, amazing how you react to your programming.
    Pick up Huxley's "Brave new World" and give it a read.
    I indeed use that nick for a reason, which is ppl like you...

14. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, you believe UFOs are probably demons transforming themselves to look like flying objects. If so, what about the physical evidence that is sometimes found at UFO landing sites, i.e. radiation, burnt vegetation, etc.

15. Dolour

Dolour Member

Well for once, those things are solid proove about we dealing with more than just induced hallucinations, but that its got to have a
    physical component to it.
    How they do it? No idea... Radiation is just a different state of energy, so why would they be able to manifest matter but not radiation?
    Whats temperature? Just particles in motion. Why would they be able to accelerate whole UFO'S to 6000+mph, and fail to do so with
    air molecules or the particles within a solid object?
    Ive allready stated that i dont dismiss the assumption that there might be maschines used by those fallen Angels(we do cut those implans
    out of abductees for example), yet i havent come across any remnants or recovered flying saucers.
    The Bible(nothing new under the sun) and physical remnants of 300+ huge pyramids on earth verify that they had high tech available at
    some point, and might stil have.
    Looking at how theres witches and shamans who conjure UFO's too, actually both might be true.
    Some of those things we observe just appear to not be of physical nature, since they for instance vanish into thin air etc...
    That doesent exclude the possibility of "Nephilim in spacecraft" as you put it, but id rather not draw any conclusions based on pretty
    much zero information.

/edit: Id like to add that i personally know a guy who channels theese alleged "aliens".
    ...with one of them claiming to BE Jesus.
    I dont have any doubt about WHO they are, for good reason, not just some youtube videos, or fancy claims of UFO-logists.

#55 Dolour, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  16. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I appreciate your posts. It's obvious you've researched the subject matter. Most people cannot articulate much beyond, "UFOs are demons." At least you come out and say what you think and make it somewhat plausible.

One of the things I've run across regarding Roswell is that it was not aliens on board, instead the whole thing was a nuclear powered experimental aircraft built by the US military (aided by German rocket scientists from Paperclip program) that carried children suffering from progeria (advanced aging). They had these kids on board as guinea pigs to see how much radiation they would endure. When the aircraft crashed the Air Force scrambled to build a cover story, and thus the aliens on flying saucer story was born. Because of all the elements involved--top secret aircraft, radiation experiments on children, Nazi scientists, etc. the whole thing has been covered up and kept secret forever. Your thoughts? Do you think some of the UFO stuff could be US government experiments?

Here's a pic of a child with progeria:

progeria child.jpg

17. Dolour

Dolour Member

Well thanks, good to know that its not just wasted breath. :p
    I too appreciate any information i can get, bc i figured it would be more than just arrogant, to assume i could possibly not miss any
    important facts that help to make sense out of all this stuff.

Im fairly certain that the military uses this whole UFO thing to cover up their latest black-projects.
    Theyd be fools to pass on that opportunity...
    As far as Roswell goes, no idea really. Might very well be the case, but theres so much disinformation on the topic that its allmost
    impossible to distinquish whats fact and whats just made up.
    The Nazi Repulsine resembles a strong argument for it, but it might allso just be a clever coverup.
    Guess thatll remain a mystery until we get acess to the archives really...
    Ive long ago diverted my attention away from that particular incident, its not like theres a lack of others to look into, where the
    level ob obscuration is far lower. ;)

For quite some time now i tend to believe that this is actually used to divert attention from real "nephilim remnants", of which theres
    quite plenty of found around the world.
    Simply because the head deformation bears quite some simmilarities with those, alltho theres other attributes that cannot be
    explained away by progeria or other deficiencies.
    Like a different number of boneplates their heads consist of, which wasnt ever observed on a deformed child, or the sheer mass of the
    skull interior, pointing to a massive, massive brain, like here
    Not shure if the first attribute applies to those skulls on the picture, but theres plenty findings out there that clearly are more than
    skulls being reshaped by bondage(mummies with unborn babies havin those deformations proove that) or genetic deficiencies.

18. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What are you talking about? I do not remember making any comment about your name.

19. Dolour

Dolour Member

Well it wasnt you, but that doesent change the reason behind it at all.
    "Good thing" you act just like the indoctrination maschienery tought you to... -.-
    If even confessing christians do, how can we expect anyone else to act any different?
    What was that stuff about the salt and the light again? Oh right...
    Independant thinking, bah, thats for those weired conspiracy guys. :roll:
    Just reflect a moment on how your trained, from childhood on, to react with redicule instead of
    reason, to anything you dont agree with.

#59 Dolour, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  20. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was not me, but it does not matter... *laugh*

You do realize that your aura of credibility has all but disappeared, right?

...And where did you learn to spell? I counted nine spelling/punctuation errors alone. Must be a record for such a short post.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.