1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Uncensored low morals

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Troy, May 26, 2005.

1. Troy

Troy New Member

What are the low morals uncensored of baptist board? It is exceedingly simple to acknowledge.

1) there are no denominations in the Bible, and the purpose of denominations is not to preserve truth, but rather the continuation of sardis weakened revivals, like filling the glass up with less water each time after emptying it. There is no justification for denominations, not the great harlot of religion rome thyatira RCC with sinless mary nor other relatively large institutions such as baptists that demand physical water, not realizing the Bible shows us Baptism is with or without water in burial and resurrection with Christ. May these be words both of deliverance and edifying for your spirit, soul and body.

2)it is not that the truth is unreasonable but it is unloved so this is why I am attacked by the forum owners, for they do not love God's Word, that for example, that you can not marry osas arminian with calvinism. They are entirely 180 degrees opposites. One helpful way to see this sitting on the fence with such doctrinal errors is in seeing how the ECC tries to marry RCC with the EOC; this fence sitting is a point of pride for both sides have false doctrine, as do the fence sitters, and all 3 groups, as well as the baptist sect, all exceed the Biblical church boundary of locality, ie. church of ephsus in the churches of asia minor, or the church of fresno in the churches of california. However man does not care for these truths for it is more important to defend his organization, buttons, banners and topsites; or network corporation-style of the pastoral system. It is quite sad. But it will not remain this way forever. Praise the Lord!

Recommendation: open your Bible instead of relying on papal assertions of man-made systems. I can only tell you the truth, I can't make you do it.

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You can also accept the truth instead of lying and making unfounded accusations. If you don't want to be here then be honest about it and leave. We won't stop you.
    An example:
    A lie or the truth?

3. Chemnitz

Chemnitz New Member

"the forum owners, for they do not love God's Word,"

Gee, not even I would say that! Of course after reading some of Troy's website, I am not sure he is reading the same Bible.

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Or lying by returning as a 'new' member to repost things that have been deleted before.