1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VA Whitehouse Hotline!

Discussion in 'Vets and Friends' started by Salty, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you know that Mr. Trump has established the VA Hotline!

This is the basic info:
    White House VA Hotline: 1-855-948-2311.

Calls are answered by a live agent 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. The hotline is staffed by more than 60 agents who have had extensive training on VA programs and services. Most of these agents are a Veteran, military family member, caregiver or a survivor.

The White House VA Hotline conducts immediate warm hand offs for at-crisis risk Veterans needing the services of the Veterans Crisis Line.

Trends identified by the hotline will be used to rapidly respond to systemic inefficiencies and empower VA employees to resolve Veteran concerns quickly.

Veterans should continue to use existing VA customer service hotlines:

#1 Salty, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just got off the phone with the White House

1) The webpage for the VA says I only need a face covering -but when I went - they demand a tight fitting face mask
    I explained that I have medical issues with that mask - therefore, I use a face covering, but the VA says that is not sufficent.
    I told them that is what the Web page says. A face covering is sufficient.
    I also mentioned that I had written a hard copy letter, but there has been no response - other than when I followed up with a phone call.
    as of now, there has been results. Geraldine, of the VA Hotline gave me a complaint number and will be sending it in. (just got off the phone a few minutes ago- yes 0300 hrs!

2) Even though I am a service connected Vet, and receive free medical care - I am being charged by Medicaid, because I did not sign up for medicaid within their waiting their time limit. Well, I did not sign up because of my VA hospital benefits. Geraldine, gave me a phone number to call to see about getting that corrected.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good luck.
    My biggest complaint with the USA (yes, I know it's probably far worse in every other country) is BUREAUCRACY!!!!!!

I HATE "RED TAPE" WITH A PURPLE PASSION!!!!

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you know why it is called Red Tape?

And sometimes that red tape is necessary

5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist