1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vermont embraces Mengele

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by church mouse guy, Jun 24, 2019.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Vermont is expanding its Medicaid coverage to cover gender affirmation surgery for transgender patients under 21 who wish to undergo the procedures."

I don't care to link this article as it is too explicit. Medicaid means the whole country will be involved in paying for it.

This is quackery for political purposes and is disgusting or worse. Why is it that Planned Parenthood and LGBTUVWXYZ always want someone else to pay for their depraved medical procedures?

What Americans are now doing to children really demands an apology to Germany for Nuremberg and the condemnation of Josef Mengele, who escaped punishment and died of a stroke in Brazil while at the beach in 1979. We already have the Margaret Sanger Award for the biggest advocates of abortion so now we need the Josef Mengele for the biggest advocates of irreparable damage to children through chemicals and surgeries.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Medicaid is paid for 50/50 by the states and the federal government. Currently, many states include this surgery under Medicaid coverage, but others do not. However, I don't know the age requirements, as this would vary from state to state. My guess is that it is probably 18. And yes, the surgical procedure is quite explicit. Very sad.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because gender dysphoria is a diagnosable mental health condition that wreaks havoc and can lead to suicide. The treatment is considered to be letting the individual transition, because it seems to be the only way to alleviate the dysphoria.
    And the surgeries are very, very expensive, there's that too.

Here are a couple videos by a trans individual, on whether gender dysphoria is a mental disorder (spoiler, she says it is), and the second is about why she won't get "bottom surgery". She also talks a bit about her experience with gender dysphoria and how transitioning helped with it.

She also agrees that children and minors should not transition, as it's a complicated decision with permanent consequences.

4. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    For clarification on why I emphasized it being a mental disorder, I myself have a couple mental disorders*, and my treatment for them is being covered by the state.

*OCD and social anxiety

5. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. The leftists have made this nation a cesspool.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So the DNC is showing their true colors - sort of an anti-apocalypse.

The Party of Death (ABORTION (infanticide), EUTHANASIA, EUGENICS).

While DEATH makes for less receivers of entitlements it also makes for less contributors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1