1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Video in Critical Race Equity Etc

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Marooncat79, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Marooncat79

Marooncat79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

The opening 10-12 minuted are golden if you dont really know whats going on the the world

Also

About

26:00-34:00

There are other times as well

Its a very very good video

2. Marooncat79

Marooncat79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    These posts are informative and appreciated, but I must take issue with Lindsay. He says we're not just late to the fight against this revolt but even later than that. The problem is that, in all of this, he has not laid out any plan or strategy. Or at least not here. What he describes is one where there is no debate. If there really is no debate, all that is left is counter rhetoric, force, or even violence.

At the very least, their rhetoric must be challenged at a very basic level. Limbaugh has often done this with those he opposes. I live a very sheltered life, so may have missed it, but I have not heard of them being called Woke Nazis or Wokescists (keep the "h" sound), but something like that must be applied to them and made to stick. Not that it would be sufficient, but it would be a start. Lindsay's academic approach of calling them totalitarian certainly won't cut it.