1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Violence at Pro-life center

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Notice no reaction by readers to stories like this. We apparently accept & expect violence & support for violence from dems. Just another day in serving their master. Yet you’ll find many here who support or actually vote for a dem. There is no grey area when it comes to who dems serve unless you want there to be. End of story.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    *** Livewire *** Pro-Abortion Protests Escalate in America's Major Cities

Right on cue.

It is a bad look for the Democrats. The sheep and the normies had already memory holed the Summer of Hate but now it resurrects itself not in the form of George Floyd/Defund the Police but protecting the right to kill. They will kill for their right to kill in states where the right to kill is locked in stone. They are reshowing and refreshing in the minds of the normies and sheep who the real bad guys are and the same people who wanted to fire you from your jobs, destroy your life because you resisted taking the clot shot are now saying they have rights to body autonomy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wingman - when I had on "new posts" and saw only 1 post - I thought the same exact thing.
    I'm wondering if we as Christians just accept these things because we think nothing can be done.
    Actually, things can happen - IF we get involved. We need to have solid Christians in political office. We need to vote - we to take action!
    We complain about our public schools. Do we attend PTA meetings, do we attend school board meetings -and the same goes for village, towns, cities, counties, our State or Commonwealth as well as federal as well.
    Granted we cannot be involved in every level - but we all can do something.

We often complain her on BB - that is only the beginning.
    Have we written a Letter to the Editor of the local newspaper.
    Have you called into a local radio talk show?
    (granted if you call a Sean Hannity- your chances of getting on are slim to none)

Or better yet - do your own radio talk show - sure you might have to buy the time,
    but if did it at midnight - or so - the price would be cheap (and you can negotiate!)
    But first, see if they will hire you!

So lets start taking action.

PS - I have in my younger days I did have a radio talk show (and got paid doing it)
    So Folks - lets start action!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
  6. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The action has to start in the churches. The pastors must bring the cause to the pulpit, just as the pastors did in the 1770s. You have to call out the evil men, the enablers of the evil men, and the evil party FROM THEIR PULPITS!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agree 100%.

Too many weak spined, soy boy pastors though. If they're afraid to tell a wife to submit to her husband, or afraid to tell the Fed's to stick it when they try to shut down Churches, or try to enforce masks in Churches, you can bet your last dollar that they're certainly not going to call out the Commies in the Dem party or the child grooming gay and tranny agenda.

Most pastors are well within the "cult of nice". Christians aren't supposed to be nice, we're supposed to be loving soldiers of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that means telling the truth, which nowadays often ISN'T nice because our country has sunk into a septic tank.

If I was a Pastor where that Pro-Life Medical office was attacked I'd have a dedicated ministry of Christian Men in my community patrolling that medical office at night to protect that office and their employees from Pagan thugs.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you live by the sword, you will die by the sword. Your extremist nationalist Christianity goes contrary to Jesus and the Apostles.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pastors today are scared of the government. They fear the IRS. They shut down because the government told them to. The early church DID NOT submit to government authority! YOU DO NOT GET MARTYRED BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR OBEYING THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!
    Democrats are evil! Their platform is evil! Watching them shriek and howl about Roe being overturned is proof to all but the most blind that Democrats are evil!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is simply a lie. Living by the sword and dying by the sword is proverbial, not absolute. I know plenty of men who have lived by the sword and did not die by it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you're redefining the word "Nationalist" to mean that I think the U.S needs to have judgement rained down on it and that I fly the U.S flag UNDER my state and county flag then sure, I fit your warped definition.

Secondly, if you consider stopping criminals from burning down your neighbor and their property as "extremist" then sure, myself and half the country are "extremists".

• Like Like x 1
  12. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Be honest and call yourself a vigilante.

13. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Define "Vigilante"

14. atpollard

atpollard Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    “Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once” - William Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, Act II, Scene 2

• Like Like x 1
  15. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Be honest and call yourself a coward.

16. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Was Jesus a coward when he entrusted himself to God?

Reynolds it takes more courage to trust God in all things than it does to pick up a gun and shoot at your enemy.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Matthew 16:24-26

Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his lifewill lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?

• Like Like x 1
  18. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

19. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As a San Franciscan, I can speak to this topic as SFO was the birthplace of the 1st and 2nd Vigilance Committees. Which I suggest you look up and not take the popular 2021 definition for granted. They were made up of citizens fed up with the corrupt and almost non-existent law enforcement in SFO in the day.
    San Francisco Committee of Vigilance - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 1
  20. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You selectively decide when to "trust God" and when to use what He gave us to help yourself.
    You go to the Doctor? Use medicine? Ever?
    Why not just trust God? Have insurance on any of your belongings? Medical insurance?
    Why not just trust God?

• Agree Agree x 1