1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Visa Waiver about to be expanded?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by DQuixote, Jul 27, 2007.

1. DQuixote

DQuixote New Member

Late last night (July 26), by a 85-8 vote, the Senate adopted the conference report (H. Rept. 110-259) for the bill implementing unfulfilled recommendations of the 9/11 Commission. That conference report includes a provision authorizing DHS to expand the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), which enabled convicted 9/11 co-conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui to enter the USA using only his French passport. The shoe bomber Richard Reid would have entered using only his British passport. The bill now goes to the House. Call your representative, tell him to strip the VWP from the bill.

#1 DQuixote, Jul 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2007
  2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    DQ:

Your link goes right back to BB, so here's the correct link for those who want to know what the Visa Waiver Program is.

Here is another one -------------->L I N K I E

3. DQuixote

DQuixote New Member

Yikes! Thanks! I dunno how I managed to do that. :wavey: