1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Volpe… my wife has adopted him!

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Earth Wind and Fire, May 26, 2023.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The wife has become like an ambitious sports mother is supporting this kid.

1. he is a young kid from our neighborhood with a private school education from the priests at Delbarton in Morristown NJ.

2. he is a hustler and he has a good chance to make it with a major league team (Yankees) who happens to be her MLB team.

3. he has this “a shucks” innocence style that makes her want to root for him.

4. He is an Italian. While she is not, she knows what it is like to live in an Italian home for 36 years… meatballs, pasta (kitchen table stuff).

5. she bought Volpe baseball cards and is holding them as investments for my grandsons future. If she really wanted to be like my mother, then $25.00 American savings bonds each month would be the right thing to do. They add up over time.
    Q

• Like Like x 1
  2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your passion is theology... Your wife passion is teamology... She supports the kid, she supports her team!... You go Pam!... Brother Glen:Thumbsup

• Like Like x 1
  3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    FYI.. the BB Card appreciated! It’s up to $125.00.