1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Was Cain the first person to be born?

Discussion in 'Creation vs. Evolution' started by Salty, Aug 17, 2018.

1. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you think that's a perfect way (remember that God is Perfect Deu 32:4) to start the people who are destined to have dominion over every other creature? No one knows what Adam's DNA was like so that is just a made up answer which cannot be supported by Scripture nor Science. God's perfect Law has always existed inside God's mind.

Europeans intermarried so much it caused the whole group of Kings and Queens to go nuts. God's Law is perfect and shows that there is no such thing as magical evolution. Some godless men made up that lie more than 150 years ago in a vain attempt to remove God from His Own Creation. God set a Snare or a Trap to catch them for offending little ones who believed in Jesus, by teaching them that Jesus is a Myth and godless evolution is true. They will receive increased punishment for their foul deeds according to Jesus:

Mark 9:44 and Mark 9:46 and Mark 9:48 Amen?

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Adam's DNA was perfect because Adam was created perfect so we do know exactly what Adam's DNA was like.

There was no law until Moses. If there was no law, then there was no illegality. Of course, there were individual laws here or there such as the law given through Noah to execute all murderers. But there was no law concerning marrying relatives until Moses. I am thinking that Abraham married his half-sister Sarah....

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Would not this verse be law?

4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I already said that there were individual laws here and there but there was no comprehensive law until Moses who covered marriage law. It would be interesting to compile the laws between Adam and Moses but there would be no law against what Abraham did, for example. It would not be a genetic problem either. Even American jurisprudence forbids ex post facto laws so theologians should consider science and law.

Congresswoman Omar married her brother & no one has said that this is wrong under sharia law of Islam.

#64 church mouse guy, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    sorry - I must have missed that.

5 lashes with a wet noodle

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No biggie. Do you know if anyone has listed the laws before Moses? That might be a book for you to write--I am too old to do it.

7. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course it is. God tells us to be perfect even as He is perfect. It's the key to eternal life. The only thing perfect about any mortal man is the Holy Spirit who lives within him. Only then does he become immortal. Amen?

8. AbM

AbM New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can you explain this more?

9. Mathetes66

Mathetes66 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, Cain was the first person to be physically born into the world.

Gen 4:1,2 Now Adam KNEW Eve his wife [not knew here AGAIN] & she CONCEIVED & BORE Cain & said, “I have acquired a man from the Lord.” 2Then she BORE AGAIN, THIS TIME his brother Abel.

Gen 4:25,26 And Adam KNEW HIS WIFE AGAIN & SHE BORE A SON & named him Seth, “For GOD HAS APPOINTED ANOTHER SEED FOR ME INSTEAD OF ABEL, WHOM CAIN KILLED.” 26And as for Seth, to him also a son was born; and he named him Enosh. THEN MEN BEGAN TO CALL on the name of the Lord.

Best to just read the context & believe what it actually says rather than speculate (imaginative humanistic reasoning), where it doesn't say about the speculation or someone's presumptions & reading INTO Scripture what just isn't there.

2 Tim 2:23 But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels.

I Tim 1:3-6 As I urged you on my departure to Macedonia, you should stay on at Ephesus to instruct certain men not to teach false doctrines 4or devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies, which promote speculation rather than the stewardship of God’s work, which is by faith.a5The goal of our instruction is the love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience, and a sincere faith. 6Some have strayed from these ways and turned aside to empty talk.

Acts 26:2,3 King Agrippa, I consider myself fortunate to stand before you today to defend myself against all the accusations of the Jews, who are so familiar with all the customs and speculations that prevail among the Jews; and for this reason, I pray you, give me a patient hearing.