1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Was it a forgery?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Calminian, Nov 14, 2017.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ha ha ha!

GatewayPundit.com = Fake News

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could be. But...

Can you explain why the 7s, supposedly written on the same day, are so different.

And can you tell us who wrote "Old Hickory House"? Apparently it wasn't Moore.

3. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Guessing, but I'd say because when he wrote "Christmas 1977" he was in cursive writing mode and when he printed 12-22-77 he was in block letter printing mode, therefore they appear bigger and a little bit different.

Why wasn't it Moore?

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your first reason is pretty weak. There is no such thing as "cursive writing mode" when it comes to numbers, and even if there was, he should have still been in "cursive mode" after signing his name.

Why would he print the name of the place when everything else is cursive? We have no sample that I know of for his printing, so I'll let that slide.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Gloria Allred refuses to say if signature is a forgery.

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no idea whether the allegations are true or not, BUT considering the DIMS play-book of hauling out anything demeaning to ANY of their opponents in the past, I'm strongly inclined to believe that it's all a desperate attempt to regain power that they "righteously " believe is theirs.
    The DIMS don't have to prove anything as long as the majority of voters decide against Moore because "He might have---".
    "Freedom Of Press" is a loaded gun in the wrong hands when those claiming that freedom refuse to accept the moral responsibility that is part of that freedom package!!!!! :mad::eek::Devilish This is the kind of garbage (sans PROOF) that should be grounds for libel to the fullest extent.

7. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very likely to be a forgery, wonder when the print part was added? I have seen Moore's print writing, and it looks nothing like that. He has gone too far in the denial thing if he is lying, on the other hand, this Beverly person lied about being a Trump supporter and lied about having contact with Moore afterwards.

8. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In addition to all of the other observations, why would he sign it, "Roy Moore D.A. (sic)" when he wasn't DA?

9. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Forgery.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Calminian

Site Supporter

I believe they now have an explanation for that as well. It appears the forger misread a document they were using, thinking this was his title.

Allred likely knows now this is a forgery. I think she's going to pull out all the stops to keep the YB out of the public.

11. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    These allegations are falling apart faster than an old Yugo.

12. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I downloaded the image from the yearbook, straightened it out, cleaned it up, cropped it, etc.
    I also found a recent image of Roy Moore's signature that is purportedly from his candidate registration filing from July 2017.

Here's the two images, the 1977 signature above the 2017 signature. Notice the loop on the bottom section of the "y" from the 1977 signature. That loop is not present in the 2017 signature. Furthermore, in the 2017 signature there is an exaggerated flourish with a backwards loop on the follow through to the "y". It collides with the loop on the "R" of Roy. The loop on the "y" from 1977 ends below the signature. The differences in the "y" is huge.

Also look at the loop in the "R" of Roy. In the 2017 signature the loop is exaggerated and is tilted to the right. In the 1977 signature it's much more subdued and closer to vertical.

Examine the "R" in Roy in the 2017 signature. Obviously made in one motion. Not so evident in the 1977 signature.

The number 2's. In 1977 they finish with loops on the bottom of the numbers. In 2017 the finish to the number 2 is flat. The date in 1977 is written with hyphens; in 2017 it's written with slashes.

In 1977 the first "o" in Moore is larger than the second "o" in Moore. In 2017 the sizes are reversed.

The more I look at these two signatures about the only thing that is consistent is the "M" in Moore.

If the 2017 signature is authentic, I think the 1977 signature is a fake.

Roy Moore Sig Comparo.jpg

13. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would like to see the stamp "signature" on the divorce decree.

14. Calminian

Site Supporter

15. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why shouldn't a professional handwriting expert examine the two signatures. Moore should also testify under oath as his accuser has.

16. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which of Moore's accusers has testified under oath?

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The woman I was talking about is Beverly Young Nelson. I was mistaken. Her attorney, Gloria Allred, made the following request:

Allred, who said Nelson approached her, called for the Senate Judiciary Committee to subpoena Moore and hold a hearing with him within the next two weeks. She said Nelson would volunteer to testify.

I thought this had happened.