1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Was Satan, son of perdition, born? Yes, he was, of course, decades ago

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Oseas3, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Don't you know that Satan has already been born? 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-4

Now, now, he was born decades ago and is about to manifest himself very soon, do you know where? It's good to know and be prepared for the battle of Armageddom. Revelation 16: v. 13-16

--------------------- this note below - by Admin -------------------------------------------

ATTN NOTE: 2 Thess 2:3-4 (3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    (4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The "verse" by the OP is NOT KJV - I would like to know what version it is! It says nothing about the Devil being born.! (disclaimer - I am not KJO)

#1 Oseas3, Aug 6, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2020
  2. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Satan was created by God early on!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

And now, even now, in days to come, he, the son of perdition, will manifest himself, and "will oppose and exalte himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Isaiah prophesied: Isaiah 14:v.12-14CJB
    12 How did you come to fall from the heavens, morning star, son of the dawn? How did you come to be cut to the ground, conqueror of nations?
    13 You thought to yourself, ‘I will scale the heavens, I will raise my throne above God’s stars. I will sit on the Mount of Assembly far away
    in the north. (the king of north?)
    14 I will rise past the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.’

And now the own Satan -the son of perdition-,
    who will manifest himself as a lamb, as a messiah, in fact a false messiah, AN IMPOSTOR (John 5:v.43 combined with Revelation 13:v.11), it seems he is from the tribe of Dan as prophesied Jacob, - and he comes with his monstruous religious body of 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a terrible TAIL (Revelation 12:v.3-4), and his focus is "to opposes and exaltes himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God" as prophesied Isaiah and quoted above.

Well, now there will be a WAR against the son of perdition, even him whose coming is after the working of Satan, with all power and signs and lying wonders,

and with all
    deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. The God's strategy is to wound one of his 7 heads first (Revelation 13:v.3).

In this time of Apocalypse, Satan is known as the red Dragon (Revelation 12:v.3-4), that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world, mainly masquerad as a messiah as said JESUS, for this cause
    God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, and that they might be damned who believed not the truth - BELIEVED NOT IN JESUS, THE TRUE MESSIAH-, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The battle is against the whole body of the Dragon, but the strategy is to wound mortally one of his 7 heads.

Its it.

5. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The son of perdition cited above is the antichrist MAN. Both Judas Iscariot & Satan are also called the son of perdition.

WHO IS "PERDITION" ?

Also...

The battle of Armageddon won't be much of a battle. It'll be when the antichrist/beast sends his army to attack the returned Jesus, who will destroy it with the sharp sword coming from His mouth, that is, His spoken words.

• Like Like x 1
  6. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Remember, at the time the vision of Rev. 17 was given, the existence of the 'beast' was over. I believe that refers to a power that was oppressing Israel & Judah's worship of God. At that time, there was not much persecution of the Jews over religion.

But it says there were also 7 kings. 5 had fallen; they were Egypt, assyria, babylon, persia, & Greece. The one that then "was", was Rome. The 7th was the Holy Roman Empire. The 8th will be the antichrist's empire, founded at first from the nations & peoples that were once part of the 2 Roman empires.

Now, while Rome was the greatest empire ever at that time, there were greater ones that followed, such as the Mongol empire of Genghis Khan, the Soviet Union, & the largest empire ever up to now, the British Empire. But the antichrist's empire will include almost the whole world.(There'll likely be some small, remote nations he won't bother with.)

That empire won't exist long. Most likely, very shortly after the antichrist commits the "abomination of desolation", the 'great trib' will begin, which will be cut short lest all flesh perish. Jesus said He'd return immediately after the trib was ended. the antichrist will send his army to attack Him, but he will destroy it & cast the antichrist & his sidekick the false prophet alive into the lake of fire. Then, Jesus will take over the rule of the world, ruling from David's throne in Jerusalem in fulfillment of prophecy.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What you wrote is half true and half lie, untruth.

It is Satan who really is the native son of perdition, a former Cherub, a former ruler of God's garden. This is true, and my Lord JESUS knew so well him and who was him, evidently.

When JESUS called 12 to be His disciples, and later named Apostles, Judas Iscariot was among the twelve called by JESUS,
    and JESUS knew that Judas was a devil, is it written? Yes, it is: John 6:v.70-71. JESUS called the Devil to be one of the twelve in the person of Judas Iscariot.

Judas Scariot was not a native son of perdition, absolutely, never was,
    only Satan is, a former Cherub(2Thes.2:v.3 and John 17:v.12), Judas Scariot was SON of the SON of perdition, that is Satan, and was devil, and was a betrayer. By the way, there was ONE betrayer among the TWELVE disciples, today the earth is infested of betrayers, and they will follow the "antichrist MAN". Speaking of the signs of His coming and of the END of the world, JESUS warned: Matthew 24:v.10-13:
    10 And then shall
    many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. Aleluiaaaaa!

8. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    OK. Those are your own words in accord your human spirit.

Let us see what says the Word of God-The Word is God.

First point - Revelation 16:v.13-16.
    13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon (red Dragon having seven heads, and ten horns, and a TAIL-Revelation 12:v.3-4), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast(the Beast of sea), and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet(the TAIL of the red Dragon).
    14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world(Revelation 11:v.1-2), to gather them to the battle of this great Day of God Almighty (Rev. 1:v.8).

Second point - And JESUS will come:

v.15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Third point - the place of the battle

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. (Contraction of A(i)r (that is heaven) + Mag(og)-the Gentile nations from where was risen up the Beast of sea) + Eddon-> Eddon means red - the Jewish people ruled by devilish religions from where will rise out the Beast of the earth)

Fourth point - God's strategy

In this battle the God's strategy is to wound mortally one of the seven heads of the Beast of sea, who will be linked to the red Dragon or will be an allied of the red Dragon in days to come-Revelation 13:v.2.

Fifth point - The sound of trumpet

Who is ready for this Battle in days ahead or in days to come? v.15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? 1Corinthians 14:v.8 -

Sixth point - The War - Revelation 12:v.7-12
    10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
    11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
    12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

7th point -the Power of our LORD JESUS -1Cor.16:v.24-26-The marriage of the Lamb is come-Revelation 19

1Corinthians 16:24-26
    24 - The END will come
    when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
    25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
    26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Revelation 19:v.5-10
    5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
    6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
    7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him:
    for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
    8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
    9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
    10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

In the name of Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

9. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus said "A devil", not THE devil.

You're pretty good at making up nonsense. Perhaps you should work for Stephen King.

Judas was simply a Jewish man, a Zealot who was disappointed that Jesus wasn't gonna free the Jews from Roman rule. Thus, he let Satan enter into him.

10. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Naturally, in your nonsense, you skip over the Scriptures about Armageddon.in Rev. 16 & 19.

11. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Friend, there is legion of devils. There is an hierarchy among them created by Satan, the son of perdition, since ancient times. What you are saying is insignificant or signifies nothing. About devils, see: Satana has 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a TAIL. This is the body of Satan here in the earth by the complete.

(1)
    The devils that work in the environiment of the 7 heads are a kind of demons ruled by a religious and powerful Beast, the Beast of sea, in fact, the Beast of sea is a prince of demons, and he rules a legion of devils, by the way, supposedly "Christians" .

(2)
    And the devils that work in the environment of the 10 horns are another kind of demons spread around the world, since ancient times and even until this time, they have not yet one powerful religious ruler like the Beast of sea, but they will have one very soon, they will be ruled by the Beast of the earth who is like a lamb, and has two horns that represent two kingdoms (lamb has horns, by chance?), and this MAN speaks as a Dragon, a false lamb of course (John 5:v.43 is a good clue to identify the King of the darkness and King of the devils).

(3)
    About the worst kind of devils in the satanic hierarchy, they are those which make part of the Dragon's TAIL. Who are the TAIL and how are they? These demons are disguised, they also pretend to be Christians or believers, become members in churches, even baptize themselves and take supper as if they were Christians or believers, in fact they are false Christians, they are tares, tares of the Devil, placed by Devil among believers, pretending to be believers, but they are demons, false Christians.

When these demons reach the highest point in the Evangelical Churches (2Corintios 11v.13-15), as Apostles, Pastor, Bishop, Evangelists, Missionaries, they, as Ministers, occupy Ministries in the Churches and they let in the Churches, worldliness, apostasies, idolatries, adulteries, among many other devilish things, AS IS SEEN IN THE SEVEN CHURCHES OF ASIA. Revelation chapters 2 and 3. But now everyone will be thrown into the lake of fire.

Did the Truth torment you, or rather, your spirit? The demons have nothing in me. By your words you are familiarized with the devils , those which make part of the Dragon's TAIL, as described above.

Though you be familiar with Judas, be sure that JESUS knew him better than you, my LORD knew that Judas Iscariot was a devil. My Lord said: "woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born"-Mat.26:v.24.
    By the way, these words of JESUS my LORD are applied also for the multitudes of betrayers of today, understand? And the words of Him reflects severe punishments, you know?

On the other hand, what you have said signifies nothing before God, you are just trying to minimize or soften or mitigate Judas' potential demonic state trying to defend him or one of your group of demons.
    You waste your time, hell is at your doorstep.

12. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Scriptures explain Scriptures. What matters is the Truth, God's Truth, i.e. the Word of God. The Word is God, understand? I say the truth, why do you not believe in? He that is of God hears God's words: if you hear them not, then you are not of God.

God said by the prophet: Isaiah, as follows:

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
    And they shall look unto the earth, and distressed and hungry they will pass through the land; and because of their hunger they will grow angry and curse by their king and by their God whether they look up to God; looking down at the earth they will see only trouble and darkness, anguished gloom and shall be driven to darkness.

That's the portion of your cup for you to drink not speaking according to the Word of God.

Romans 2:v.6-11

God's Judgment will render to every MAN according to his deeds:
    unto them that are contentious and not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
    tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there
    is no respect of persons with God.

13. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Judas was a man, same as we are, except he was given the opportunity to become an apostle of Jesus, but let greed for money & power take over, & gave himself to Satan.

Perhaps you could take your goofy stuff & find work with Bob Larson, exorcising demons. We REAL Christians don't believe your hooey.

14. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No mention of Armageddon, as you know I'm right. Scripture shows it won't be a battle, as Jesus simply destroys the army that'll come against him.

You're not saying the truth, but your goofy private interps of Scripture.

15. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Who will fight against "the antichrist/beast" is Michael, not JESUS. Michael will fight against Satan and his messengers here in the heavenly places, that is, against spiritual wickedness in high places, were we are yet (Ephesians 1:v.3) and the accuser of my brethren and his messengers are also until the present time.

If you were guided by the Spirit of God you would not write what you have written in your post 6 above. The Word is God, understand?

What does the Word of God say? Revelation 16:v.13-14:

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth
    UNTO THE KINGS OF THE EARTH and of UNTO THE WHOLE WORLD to the BATTLE (YES, TO THE BATTLE) of the great Day of God Almighty . ---> Did you see? The BATTLE is against the whole world.
    If the trumpet give an uncertain sound (as you are doing), who shall prepare himself to the BATTLE? 1Cor.14:v.8. Your spirit's intention is to disarm the believers for this battle, by the way, your spirit is exactly that of the false prophet against which the true believers, the true Christians, have and will have to fight in this last battle scheduled for the end of time , that is, to the end of the world.

16. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The book of Apocalypse(Revelation) was written around 65 years after the ascension of JESUS, that is, it was written around the year 95AD.

Revelation 1:v. 1 says God gave unto JESUS the sealed book of Revelation to show unto his servants
    things which must come to pass (FUTURE); and JESUS sent and signified it by His angel (in fact an archangel) unto His servant John, and the angel said to John: Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter. This event between the angel and John occurred near of the year 95AD, and Israel had been already banned from its land there was around 25 years ago.

That said, your vision of Rev.17 that you say
    "was given, and the existence of the beast was over" it is false, it is wrong, its a lie. Furthermore, your belief that Rev. 17 "refers to a power that was oppressing Israel & Judah's worship of God" has not any sense, it only shows that you believe in lies, ACCORDING YOUR WORDS you are guided by blinds which are leaded by the spirit of the darkness like frog, as is written in Revelation 16:v.13.

You said:
    "At that time, there was not much persecution of the Jews over religion", this is another thing you say without any sense, for at that time the Jews had been banned from their land 25 years ago, and they were scattered around the world and hiding themself to save their own skin.

You are fallen in great darkness. Why do you sow tares among God's people? You know what will be your reward, right?

17. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You are completely wrong in this point also.

Revelation 17:v.3 and 9-10 say:
    3 - ... I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured Beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

What you wrote in your post has nothing to do with "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things WHICH MUST COME TO PASS ; and the angel signified it unto John-Revelation 1:v.1.

Now, now, the things WHICH MUST COME TO PASS according the Revelation, they have nothing to do with what you have written in your post saying ; "there were also 7 kings. 5 had fallen; they were Egypt, assyria, babylon, persia, & Greece. The one that then "was", was Rome. The 7th was the Holy Roman Empire". You are wrong completely, what you wrote is false, it is tares, its a devilish lie. In fact you are crawling sinuously, and eating dust of the earth the Devil has given unto you to twist the Scriptures, exactly as he does since the beginning.

Revelation 21:v.8
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

18. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Chaff; chaff; chaff; mere chaff. The Lord said: He that hath my Word, let him speak my Word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord.

The Word is God.

You wrote: the Lord
    "he will destroy it & cast the antichrist & his sidekick the false prophet alive into the lake of fire". Yeah, the false prophet will be cast alive into the lake of fire, so you are Judged by your own words perishing into the lake of fire. By your own words you are judged and condemned to perdition.

Revelation 22:v.18-20
    18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the PLAGUES that are written in this book: ----> God does not lie. God is not a man to lie. And the Word is God, understand? <----

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

19. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, Judas Scariot was a man like you, naturally, no doubt of this- John 6:v.70.

20. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have come to the conclusion that, religiously, you're a complete quack & jive artist, making up stuff as you go. You cannot mrpve me nor anyone else who believes as I do wrong; all you can do is rant & try to change the subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.