1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Watching The Border Via Webcam

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Nevada, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Nevada

Nevada New Member

The Texas Border Sherrifs have placed webcams along our border with Mexico. If a viewer sees suspicious activity, they can quickly report it.

I love watching "Blueservo", as it's called. Some folks tell me they think it is boring, but I love the scenery. Often, I see horses, bats, armadillos, even a fish jumping in the Rio Grande. One night I was watching the scene's thermal image when something enormous lit the screen up: a train going by.

Well, I hope you'll give it a look. To register and be able to select one of dozens of camera views, all one has to do is give it an email address. No name, no password needed.

http://www.blueservo.net/

#1 Nevada, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
  2. billwald

billwald New Member

How is this different than persons turning in Jewish neighbors to the NAZI police?

3. Nevada

Nevada New Member

I'm surprised anyone would make the comparison you have. The logical conclusion one can draw from your premise is that the USA does not need national borders. In which case, it's time on the world stage has passed.

I disagree. For one:

The illegal immigrants will be sent back home, not to death camps.

Would you have the entire SW become like Ciudad Juarez? http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/08/03-8

The irony is that people with good intentions would open the USA up to cartel murders, femicides, etc. American workers would be kept down by greedy businesses, many no longer American but multinational (and still based here, though barely paying US taxes on their offshore profits)

It's just a border. Enforce it. Don't let the globalists harm the USA (multinational corporations; international banks; anarchists).

"When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not care to support it, so that its professors are obliged to call for the help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one."

[Ben Franklin, _Poor Richard's Almanac_, 1754 (Works, Volume XIII)]

#3 Nevada, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
  4. billwald

billwald New Member

National borders are a national problem, not a state problem. Bring home ALL the troops and put 10% of them on the Mexican Border.

Steal Baja and make it our 51st province.

5. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

We just keep Bill around for the entertainment value because we never know what will pop out of his mouth. No one here really takes him seriously.

6. Nevada

Nevada New Member

There's a plan many can agree on. Say, check out a book by a man named ""Aid", titled "Intel Wars". The CIA and intelligence community told Bush Jr. that Afghanistan was going bad, and Junior and the Pentagon ignored the advice (intelligence).

Same thing happened in the 1960's when the CIA told LBJ not to put ground troops in Vietnam.

I love the CIA!