1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

We grasp and possess Christ by Faith!

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by William C, Feb 13, 2003.

1. William C

William C New Member

Same here brother. I feel like I'm being attacked from all sides and sometimes I'm too harsh with my words. I apologize.

But, honestly it is frustating because I have so much information in my head that I want to express and so many arguments that I sincerely want answers for but so often times they are ignored or ridiculed without even being considered as viable arguments. I know they are viable arguments because I've personally spoken to many very educated Calvinists who sincerely struggle with these arguments.

Shoot, it was some of these same arguments that persuaded me to leave my Calvinistic roots behind, which was no easy process!

So, you can see why it might be frustrating to me to have people merely blow by my posts without even considering them as viable. It's ok not to agree with me, but at least stop and consider the possiblities so as to make a reasonable argument.

The only one on this board that I really sensed did that was Sturgman. Now, he never agreed with my views, but he was objective and honest in dealing with both sides. That's all I want.

BTW, I miss Sturgman, where is that guy?

Anyway, I hope you can deal with the issue honestly. I appreciate your post.

With Respect,
    Bro. Bill