1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

We still have mean tweets. Oh snap!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wingman68, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gaslighting Tweet of the Decade: Delusional Dictator Biden Picks a New Target to Blame for Gas Price Crisis
    I've seen a lot of bad political social media posts in my life. What the Biden regime just posted may be the worst. The tone was ugly, the target was innocent, and the lie was intense.
    [​IMG]
    JD Rucker
    3 hr ago
    [​IMG]President Biden @POTUS
    My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril. Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now.
    July 2nd 2022

7,333 Retweets38,284 Likes

Gas station owners across the country have struggled through the Biden economy as much if not more than most small businesses. They are conscious of the rising costs of fuel and have cut the minuscule profits they used to get to non-existent levels. Some stations have gone in the red with their gas prices in hopes of making it back on other purchases. THESE are the people the Biden regime has decided to target.

Responses were ugly:

Shay Patrick Cormac: "They are charging a price that reflects what they are paying for gas. The US government makes more on each gallon of gas sold than the oil companies do."

[​IMG]Shay Patrick Cormac @ShayCormac_1
    @POTUS They are charging a price that reflects what they are paying for gas. The US government makes more on each gallon of gas sold than the oil companies do.
    July 2nd 2022

35 Likes

Catturd: "OMG … this idiot is unreal."

[​IMG]Catturd ™ @catturd2
    OMG … this idiot is unreal. https://t.co/3bORx5DMwU
    President Biden @POTUS

My message to the companies running gas stations and setting prices at the pump is simple: this is a time of war and global peril. Bring down the price you are charging at the pump to reflect the cost you’re paying for the product. And do it now.
    July 2nd 2022

383 Retweets2,052 Likes

Greg: "Thank you for this tweet mr president. My local gas stations all dropped their prices $2 instantly because they had your tweet notifications on"

[​IMG]greg @greg16676935420
    @POTUS Thank you for this tweet mr president. My local gas stations all dropped their prices $2 instantly because they had your tweet notifications on
    July 2nd 2022

195 Retweets5,088 Likes

David Giglio: "My message to the @POTUS running the country who cancelled domestic pipelines, drilling, and oil leases on Day 1 is simple: Stop gaslighting the American people with lies & stop putting America Last. And do it now."

[​IMG]David Giglio @DavidGiglioCA
    My message to the @POTUS running the country who cancelled domestic pipelines, drilling, and oil leases on Day 1 is simple: Stop gaslighting the American people with lies & stop putting America Last. And do it now. https://t.co/4FcKKqknNa
    President Biden @POTUS

July 2nd 2022

3 Retweets17 Likes

Me (I had to get in on the action): "Somebody in the regime thought it was a good idea to play tough guy against small business owners in a collapsing economy that the regime created. BRILLIANT!"

[​IMG]JD Rucker @JDRucker
    @POTUS Somebody in the regime thought it was a good idea to play tough guy against small business owners in a collapsing economy that the regime created. BRILLIANT!
    July 2nd 2022

9 Retweets81 Likes

Helaine Olen: "I'm sorry, but this is just sad."

[​IMG]Helaine Olen @helaineolen
    I’m sorry, but this is just sad. https://t.co/zn48gqNOuo
    President Biden @POTUS

July 2nd 2022

41 Retweets182 Likes

Libertarian Party: "You know as well as everyone that the Federal Reserve actually sets the prices - through rampant inflation. When 40% of the dollars in the world was printed in one year, inflation sets in and prices skyrocket. Just yesterday you were blaming Putin. We see through your scam."

[​IMG]Libertarian Party @LPNational
    @POTUS You know as well as everyone that the Federal Reserve actually sets the prices - through rampant inflation. When 40% of the dollars in the world was printed in one year, inflation sets in and prices skyrocket. Just yesterday you were blaming Putin. We see through your scam.
    July 2nd 2022

220 Retweets3,229 Likes

Dan Lyman: "Spoken like a communist dictator"

[​IMG]Dan Lyman @realdanlyman
    Spoken like a communist dictator https://t.co/Kmwk3xkJIT
    President Biden @POTUS

July 2nd 2022

4 Retweets15 Likes

Jon Root: "Gas prices rose the moment you signed this executive order on day 1, Mr. President… The problem isn’t Russia, Russia, Russia. It’s you, you, you."

[​IMG]Jon Root @JonnyRoot_
    @POTUS Gas prices rose the moment you signed this executive order on day 1, Mr. President… The problem isn’t Russia, Russia, Russia. It’s you, you, you.
    [​IMG]
    July 2nd 2022

72 Retweets551 Likes

[​IMG]TheLastRefuge @TheLastRefuge2
    @POTUS You do know the E15 mandate made gas more expensive right? The EPA enforces the biofuel standard by requiring refineries to submit purchase credits (known as Renewable Identification Numbers, or RINs) to the EPA proving the purchases. The price of those RINs is in the gas.
    July 2nd 2022

125 Retweets865 Likes

[​IMG]Tom Fitton @TomFitton
    Fact check: This person has no lawful authority to threaten or order a gas station to set a price. This tweet is an abuse of power.
    President Biden @POTUS

July 2nd 2022

250 Retweets751 Likes

This regime will try anything and everything at this point. They will NEVER admit they made a single mistake. They will NEVER do what it takes to solve the problems they created. This is the worst administration in modern history, and it isn't even close.

2. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Left have always been the meanest, the lowest, the most devious, most hateful, most violent, most vicious, most cruel, etc., etc., etc. That they falsely accuse others of what they are guilty is their hallmark, their moral standard.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1