1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Welsh Pastor Burns The Bible

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jerome, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is the Anglican church in Wales!:(

3. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

The issue is not him burning the bible or even him cutting it up as we are talking about paper and ink. However there is a greater issue here and it is his disdain for the God of the bible and how He deals with man. This man has decided that he knows more then almighty God and actually has in his actions and beliefs dethroned God and now set himself on His thrown in the name of peace and love which he has no clue about. Here is a man that needs to be feared for.
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Which is why I started this thread:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=73089 :)

Persons are rebelling against the Sovereignty of God. They hate God in the OT; i.e. they hate His Sovereign rule over mankind. The "preacher" inthislink is one of them.

Watch the video in the link of the OP and see a real, live, angry apostate.

To some, God must bow to us, allow us to control Him by freewill, fall victim to our wills and faith. He must submit to man and be "positive" because, you know, man knows better than He. :rolleyes:

Persons are angry about the God of Scriptures and want to reduce Him to a "genie." He is so nice and pliable that way. I mean, how dare He be all-knowing and omnipotent?

We are in the latter of the last days. Too few in the church are making apology for Him, and too many others are attacking His nature vehemenently and in incompetence. Yet, this is no excuse whatsoever.

Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!

- Peace

#4 preacher4truth, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
  5. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He should be defrocked.

6. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

These shall be the ones to persecute true believers. :)