1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What A Leader!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by preacher4truth, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So now our salvation is being questioned.

So EWF has lied? Deceived? Supports abortion?

Well, so much for his promises of being the most transparent presidency ever....

What sin is that, exactly?

:wavey:

Doesn't it also say we're supposed to rebuke those things that are evil?

Yet what you espouse is that we roll over and let it continue on, without rebuking it.

Who's the better Christian?

2. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

This is common practice for zac in addition to exalting his self-righteousness. The funny thing is it goes on without a hitch on BB, and not just from him.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very true.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep. Always got to excuse the pointing out of wickedness as somebody else's self-rightousness.

Where's the disdain for questioning the President's salvation?

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is the same activity he employed when he had a pic of Big Bird flipping the bird & he thought it was funny. He will now join some other notables on my IGNORE Feature.

6. preacher4truth

You need to put an end to your calling others salvation into question on BB. Nothing you've pointed out in others is wickedness. But this is your forte, to accuse the brothers. Hmmmm. I've heard that somewhere before. Wonder what it 'means'?

So you admit to questioning the salvation of others on BB. Good. Let me put it frankly, I disdain that behavior in YOU.

Why should there be disdain for this in Obama? He said he has a presidency of kindness. Why didn't he get Saeed Abedini out of Iran then, a fellow Christian and pastor? Why does he support murdering babies? Why does He mock and ridicule God's Word? (I know of no Christian who does so). Why does he arm those who hate Christianity and our nation? I see nothing about him that makes him a believer except a few phrases he's made, but his behavior denies it.

Lastly, your endorsement of this wicked man, and disdain and calling into question the salvation of brothers on here who walk with the Lord is shameful, pathetic and an oxymoron which is a commentary on you more than on those former. (i.e. it says a lot, and it ain't good fellow).

7. preacher4truth

It's a good place for him though I have no one on there. Perhaps it is time.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If you see a post of mine where I have called somebody's salvation into question, REPORT it. The lot of you must think that I'm a child to be bullied just because you say that I say something I have not said.

Right and that's why the lot of you continue to be amazed that nothing you say or do against this man has any sticking power. God doesn't work through wickedness. And until the church stops with this wickedness against the one God has placed in authority while trying to excuse it as something less than wicked, expect to get more and more of the very things you say you don't want

Scripture says you will know them by their fruit. So if you're a Brother, show me the fruit. Show me the love of Christ being demonstrated for those you believe to be your enemies. Show me the kindness toward your fellow man.

Scripture also says to use it to teach, correct , rebuke and to train in righteousness. You got a problem with those?

And I do love how yall ask ME a question and then proceed to answer as though I answered. I could care less about your disdain. I disdain the pitiful witness for Christ the lot of you are for anyone who joins this board or who is reading it without joining it.

You're a bunch of angry, mean, nasty attituded folks who like to brandish your Christianity around, but noticeably absent is anything that remotely resembles the love of Christ.

Ask him. Is there some sort of Biblical requirement that he rescue Christians in other countries just because he's the President of the United States and a Christian? Jesus left John the Baptist in jail.

Why does He mock and ridicule God's Word? (I know of no Christian who does so).[/quote]

Yall do it everyday when you dishonor and disrespect this man GOD has placed in authority over you. But I sense another excuse coming.

Who cares? Is there something Biblical that says he can't give weapons to our enemies? Presidents before him did it. God gave Israel's enemies the means to defeat them again and again and again because of THEIR disobedience.

And I'm sure that a lot of folks reading the comments from the majority of this board would think the same thing. Get yall in a controlled group of one another telling the other what their itching ears want to hear and all of you are just pantheons of Christianity.

Bring in any objective third party and I guarantee it's obvious how little of the love of Christ is displayed by folks on this board anytime Obama or politics or anything to do with your pocketbooks is raised.

Pure foolishness because you haven't seen me endorse him anymore than I've endorsed the wickedness comeing from those of you on this board who say you profess the name of Christ.

Again, sheer hypocrisy. Yall can call the Presidents salvation into question but you all of a sudden get snooty at the thought of your own behavior being pointed out to be just as wretchedy wicked as you say his is.

The name is still Zaac.:flower:

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Please do. It's time to speak with the owner about putting this whole board on public ignore so that no one mistakingly come on here thinking they are gonna learn something about the love of this Christ they've heard about only to be met by a bunch of angry, disobedient folks who are more concerned about issues and politcs than they ever were about loving Christ and loving others out of that overflow.

10. preacher4truth

Perhaps the owner would be happy to do so for you since you've called the salvation of many on here into question, not to mention your other baseless accusations.

11. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For someone who dislikes most of the people on this message board, and constantly harps about how nasty and mean-spirited he finds this board, he sure does spend a lot of time here....

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I can't call your salvation into question. I'll leave that to yalls behavior. It speaks volumes.

And over what? Politics and money.[​IMG]

13. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    By the way, does this now mean he qualifies for telling untruths?
    Or is Zaac speaking the truth because he didn't straight out say it; he just insinuates it a lot?

14. preacher4truth

Yes. We have this fellow who insults many on here with his unfounded charges, calls them wicked (his favorite adjective for my bros on here who walk with the Lord) and then calls their salvation into question, all the while defending a prez that murders babies, mocks Christ and the Bible and supplies our enemies with weapons.

15. preacher4truth

Insinuation is the same as saying it. Add to that his insulting and inflammatory remarks toward others in here which are nearly incessant.

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

For those who read their Bibles, Jesus and the disciples spent a lot of time around hypocritical ,mean nasty spirited folks too. I love every one of ya. But if there's any love in the lot of ya for anyone and anything that doesn't fit your mold, I've yet to see it.

But please do keep patting each other on the back so that you can all feel good about how good a Christians you are and how you walk with the Lord when all you have to do is say the name Obama and it becomes evident just how far that walk with the Lord goes.

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Nearly incessant? So it's nearly incessant when one calls yall on your continued wickedness. But it's GODLY when yall nearly incessantly insult and make inflammatory remarks about a man GOD has placed in authority over you? :laugh:

And I don't have to imply or insinuate. If I want to say it, it'll be on the page. :laugh:

18. preacher4truth

More sleight towards the brethren. You really need to lose this practice that you occupy behind the safety of a monitor.

Ya think? Yes, we know this Dr. Obvious

And there we have it and here is sacs problem. Paul also preached against those who don't fit the mold of Biblical Christianity who claimed that they were believers. We are doing the same thing here, but you're not accustomed to strong meat so perhaps we should get out the evenflo for you?

No one here has patted themselves on the back nor claimed a higher spirituality accept for you zac and this is clearly seen. Calling leaders out for their moral failures is founded in Scripture, as many prophets have done and rightfully so. Examining their teachings, walk, &c with truth is also Scriptural and Obama fails miserably.

19. preacher4truth

Just think about it folks. If zaacs doctrine were true and to be obeyed, the nation of Israel would have never had a martyr, nor would have the Church.

Jesus would've never told Peter his method of martyrdom, and would have instead taught him zaac doctrine, and Paul himself would've also avoided martyrdom, with the rest of many martyrs who should have only obeyed authority instead of God. There would be no martyrs. The thing is zaacs doctrine opposes both truth and the teachings of Christ and the apostles.

What shameful and unorthodox teachings zaac brings and adheres to.

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

No threats needed. I'm just as safe face to face with you as I would be in front of a monitor. But for those who do make a regular practice of reading and studying God's word, it would be quite eveident that He spent a lot of time amongst folks who didn't like Him.

The question was asked so it must not have been so obvious.

Yall ain't doing nothing but dishonoring the name of Christ in the name of your politics while making excuses for why you should get to do so.

Whatever. Yall claim the very thing you say you haven't when you go at this man everyday and then say he's not a Christian. So save the hypocrisy.

Right because we all know that taking a selfie is a moral failure. We all know that bringing up a comment a man made 5 years ago was about a moral failure.

Examining the walk of the majority on here and yall also fail miserably. So I ask again, where is the love for this man being demonstrated?

Just a bunch of angry folks who certainly love their politics and their pocketbooks and that is always made clear. But not so much the same for people.