1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What about cain ?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, May 23, 2012.

1. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

You have gone off into a whole different direction, I believe what I have posted.

The serpents seed spiritual existence comes from God, their physical existence was rewarded them because the serpent deceived Eve. Asa a punishment to Eve, instead of her conception being only for the Godly Seed, for which she was created Mal 2:15

God multiplied her conception Gen 3:16

16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

The conception now would be for Two manner of People, The Elect or Godly Seed, and the Seed of the Devil.

Now both the Elect, and the Non Elect both would be brought into the world by Physical conception. Much like what God told Rebbecca Gen 25:23

And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

So the Physical existence of the Holy Nation 1 Pet 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

They enter the world Physically by means of childbirth and the reprobated generation of serpents are also entering into the world through physical childbirth.

God sovereignly Creates the spirit of each man, whether of the elect vessel of mercy, or the non elect vessel of wrath. God suffered however that satans seed would be beget by Adam as was Adam's own Godly seed. That is why Cain was born by Adam and Eve, but he was not their seed as Abel and Seth were.

Now, I am not going to keep going over this with you, I already know you do not have the capacity spiritually to receive this, but you and all who read this are accountable to God for it, and He judges your heart when you misrepresent what I said deliberately. I have never once claimed any sexual relations between cain Eve and the serpent, so those of you who impute that unto me, after having read my position, you are being deliberate liars and slanders, and may God hold you accountable in the day of Judgment !

2. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Honesty is a real difficult matter for you. We have been discussing Genesis 5 and the geneology and you are trying to palm off the absurd notion that the only saved people on planet earth for the first 1600 years was only one woman "Eve" and only the firstborn of every man, not any of their other children, not any of their wives, not any of their other sibblings.

If anyone is so gullible to believe that absurd interpretation than they will believe anything at all no matter how silly and stupid it is.

Genesis 5 simply is a list of the firstborn in the lineage of David through whom the Messiah would come as Luke 3 demonstrates - that is it, that is all. It says nothing positive or negative about their personal salvation as individuals or their wife and other children.

More absurd heretical nonsense simply because you are incapable of rightly dividing the word of truth.

1. Romans 1:18-3:23; Rom. 5:12-19 declares there is no such thing called a "man" in this world that did not originate in Adam with Adam (except Christ) and was not condemned by one man's sin - Adam's sin.

2. 1 John 3:8 proves that all sinners are "of Satan" regardless if they are elect or non-elect - born with his nature as "children of disobedience" as you could place Satan's name in the place of "disobedience" because he is the Father of disobedience.

3. No one was literally justified, saved, glorified, called, regenerated, etc. before the world began except in the purpose of God which had to be fulfilled in time and space - Isa. 46:11

4. The "seed" of Christ are those BORN FROM ABOVE by the Spirit of God who were formly children of wrath/disobedience whose Father was Satan and they have been translated out of the kingdom of darkness, the kingdom of Satan and have been translated into the kingdom of His dear Son.

You and the Mormons have a nice fairy tale spun by the same source - demons - 1 Tim. 4:1

3. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Readers, look at this rediculous intepretation of Genesis 5 and Adam's geneology by SBM.

SBM Argues that Cain cannot be found in this geneology because he was not created "in Adam" and thus his source of sin and death cannot be traced to Adam's sin and death but rather to Satan Himself and is a whole different kind of humanity that Satan created.

Here are the problems with his interpretation of that geneology in Genesis 5 as only the elect of God.

1. No other woman but Eve mentioned in this geneology and so no elect sisters, wives or daughters for 1600 years.

2. Only ONE son is mentioned birthed to all the men who are mentioned, thus none of their daughters or other sons ever a child of God.

3. They had other children even as it is explicitly stated that Adam and Eve had other "sons and daughters" after Seth was born.

CONCLUSION: Were all their wives, daughters and sisters and other sons born in the geneology of Cain?????????????? Think about this! It is such an absurd interpetation that it defies imagination that any rational person could even entertain it without histerical laughter.

If you haven't got it, it would mean Seth's wife had to be born in line of Cain because she is not mentioned in Adam's line just as Cain is not mentioned in Adam's line. It would mean all the other children of Adam and these firstborn men had to be somehow fathered by both the named man and someone from the line of Cain because they are not mentioned by name! Do you get this absolute nonsense????????

This geneology only lists the FIRSTBORN sons and lineage through whom Christ would eventually be traced through and therefore like all other geneologies that Christ would come through only first born sons are named. Only the geneologies given by Matthew and Luke contain women but no other sisters, sons or daughters.

4. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

SBG answer this question:

What happens when someone from Cain's lineage marrys someone from Adam's lineage - Which lineage does their children belong to? Is Adam's lineage corrupted when this happens or can the "seed" of the elect come through children born of both lineages???

5. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

The first world was destroyed by that, that is what happened here Gen 6:1-7

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

I believe the Sons of God came from Seth and Enos Gen 4:25-26

25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.

God can however and does give physical life of the elect, through parents that are non elect, no problem. Both the elect and non elect partake of a fallen nature. The only way the elect are made manifest is by New Birth and their subsequent Faith in Christ, that means they were in Christ before the world began, and that they sinned in Adam, when they in their Natural lives were first created in the Image and Likeness of God !

All of mankind that does not experience a New Birth, means they were never in Christ before the foundation, and that they did not exist in Adam when He fell !

All the men who fell in Adam and received condemnation, they all also in Christ received Justification of Life Rom 5:18

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

The same all men in their first Natural Head Adam, then in their Spiritual head Christ !

Thats why only the Elect fell in Adam !

The condemnation here in Rom 5:18 was not legal condemnation but experimental, for the legal condemnation of it, was imputed to Christ their Surety in the Everlasting Covenant !

6. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

According to your theory, that Cain was not created "in Adam" and that is why his name is missing from the Geneology of Adam, then EVERY WIFE and EVERY DAUGHTER and EVERY SISTER and EVERY SON and EVERY BROTHER not mentioned by name in this geneology had to have been born through Cain's lineage BECAUSE NONE OF THEIR NAMES ARE MENTIONED just as Cain's name is not mentioned. Hence, this intermarriage occurred right at the beginning with the UNNAMED in the geneolyg of Adam not in Genesis 6.

Says who? What Scripture teaches that the spiritual "seed" of the Serpent can repoduce with the "seed" of Adam and produce NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS that are still the "seed" of Adam?

We are not talking about the "fallen nature" we are talking about the HUMAN NATURE created by God "in Adam" versus the DEMONIC NATURE created in Cain by Satan! This is your theory! How can HALF HUMAN NATURE and HALF DEMOIC NATURE reproduce the "seed" of Adam?

Can the "seed" of Adam come from any marriage within the geneology of Cain? Can two Cainites produce a child that is the "seed" of Adam or a human being "created in God's Image" created in "Adam"?

If not, then how about two HALF human half demons that marry can they produce a "seed" of Adam or the nature of Adam?

Moreover, after years of half and halfs marry and reproducing where can any human being found that is not by interbreeding 99% Cainite???

#86 The Biblicist, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  7. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I tried to give him an out; but he's confirmed that he's espousing the "2 seed" stuff.

Further, he goes on to identify anyone that disagrees with him as "not having the spiritual capacity to receive this."

Someone tell me whether this gets classified as "hypocrisy" or not, and whether it should be allowed to continue on this message board.

8. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

He doesn't care whether or not anyone believes what he says or not. He simply uses the board to post his nonsense. He thinks that He is God's messenger and we are all going to held accountable by God for rejecting his messages.

9. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

He wasn't, cain was of the wicked one 1 Jn 3:12

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one,

None of the Tares are from Adam, but from the devil Matt 13:36-39

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

10. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

All the non elect are as cain, children of the wicked one. They never did sin in Adam, but sin they did, but no redeemer has been provided for them !

As the Elect, sinned in their Father Adam in the beginning, the non elect sinned in their Father the devil from the beginning 1 1 Jn 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

11. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In other words, God created some human beings just so He can throw them in the lake of fire.

12. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Never the children of the devil !

1 Jn 3:10

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

The Elect, though not the children of the devil, do by nature, partake of the same wicked nature that the children of the devil partake of, for natural birth gives all that nature, after the image and likeness of satan or the devil ! So Paul says to the elect while they were in nature Eph 2:2-3

2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

As the children of the devil were conceived in sin and shapen in iniquity as David expresses Ps 51:5, so too were the Elect Children of God, but again, the Elect children of God were never considered by God as children of the devil, no more so as the Father considered His Lost Son as a child of the devil Lk 15 !

13. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And yet, God created/creates all things, while the devil is not given credit for creating anything, only destroying; so God must be the author of the creation of all those that are in the devil, and therefore created some humans to be saved, and oh-so-many more to be destroyed at the judgment. That is the only logical conclusion of this train of thought.

14. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Have you ever heard of one of the early Pentecostal faith healers, William Branham, who went on to establish his own cult "The Branhamites." You have a lot in common with him.

#94 DHK, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
  15. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    FYI / FWIW, it is consistent throughout the scriptures that it's actually the second born that obtains the favor of God, not the firstborn, i.e., Cain/Abel, Shem/Japheth, Ishmael/Isaac, Essau/Jacob, Mannassah/Ephraim, First/Second Wilderness Generations, Saul/David, First Covenant/Second Covenant, First Man Adam/Second Adam (and doubtless many others):

It was not Cain's sacrifice that God had respect for, but it was Abel's; 'Cain was of the evil one, and slew his brother....Because his works were evil, and his brother`s righteous.' [1 Jn 3:12]

Shem was the elder brother of Japheth, but, 'God enlarge Japheth, And let him dwell in the tents of Shem...' [Gen 10:21 ASV & 9:27]

It was Ishmael, the firstborn, that was born after the flesh, and he persecuted Isaac, the second born, that was born after the Spirit. Isaac was the child of promise; Ishmael was cast out. [Gal 4:29]

It was said of Esau and Jacob, 'The elder shall serve the younger. Even as it is written, Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.' [Ro 9:12,13]

It was not Leah his first wife that Jacob loved, but it was Rachel his second wife. [Gen 29:30,31]

It was Ephraim the younger that Jacob blessed over his older brother Mannassah and in spite of Joseph's objections. [Gen 48:13-20]

It was not the first generation of the exodus that entered into the rest of the promised land, it was the second generation; 'But your little ones, that ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have rejected.' [Nu 14:31]

It was not Saul the first king of Israel that would do all of God's will, but it was the second king David that was a man after His heart; '...Saul the son of Kish...when he had removed him, he raised up David to be their king; to whom also he bare witness and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My heart, who shall do all My will.' [Acts 13:21,22]

It was not the first covenant of the law ( I desire mercy, and not sacrifice) that God had pleasure in, but it was the second covenant of grace; '....a better covenant, which hath been enacted upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then would no place have been sought for a second.' [Heb 8:6,7]

Consider 'the first man Adam' vs. 'the last Adam, ' ... that is not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; then that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is of heaven.' [1 Cor 15:45-47][/

16. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

ALL humans that were to come after adam/Eve were In Adam, save for christ, who was born of a virgin!

Why do you keep deny the scriptures?

17. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Fitting them for destruction !

God is fitting the seed of the serpent for destruction or we can say God is fitting the children of the devil for destruction or the reprobate or the non elect for destruction. All such vessels of wrath Rom 9:22 do cooperate with God's purpose for them, and since God has ordained them for destruction, their behavior is such that acquiesce and fit themselves for destruction as well, and God is righteous in His destroying them at last, as it will be in the day of Christ and Judgment.

This principle of operation is fully brought to light with God's dealing with Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, and let us remember that God gives us to know that what transpired between He and Pharaoh was according to God's set purpose, He that works all things according to His own counsel Eph 1:11. God teaches His people how He makes the vessels of wrath, the non elect, the tares, fitted for destruction.

When it was time for God to bring His People Israel out of bondage, He told Moses Ex 4:21

And the Lord said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go. and this begins an Illustration from the sacred testimony or scriptures of How God deliberately and predeterminately fits a person or persons for destruction. God again speaks on what He has purposed to do Ex 7:3,13

And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.

But now lets look at the Sovereign Effect that the purpose of God to harden Pharaoh's heart has on Pharaoh as he is an accountable creature Ex 8:15

But when Pharaoh saw that there was respite, he hardened his heart, and hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.

Yes, he hardens his own heart, this also fitting him for destruction, so God will be just in his damnation, for he will be without excuse ! In fact, Pharaoh acknowledges at one point that God is righteous Ex 9:27

And Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and said unto them, I have sinned this time: the LORD is righteous, and I and my people are wicked.

God had selected out Pharaoh centuries before to fulfill His Purpose when He made this promise to Abraham Gen 15:13-14

13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

This was God's predetermined plan for Pharaoh, and He has one in place for each vessel of wrath that He fits and causes to fit themselves as accountable creatures to destruction !

18. Fred's Wife

Fred's Wife Member

Pure hogwash!

19. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

What is ? Prove anything said wrong from scripture !

20. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

It is evident from your writings and the tone of them that you take pleasure in the death and destruction of the wicked which is something that God does not. Better check what kind of spirit is motivating your writing.

Your theory about Cain and the line of Cain not being created "in Adam" by God has been proven to be absurdly rediculous as even you have had to admit that the intermarriage between these supposedly two different species, one created by God and one created by Satan is so thoroughly interbred even from the start in Genesis 5 as there are no brothers, sons, daughters, wives included in this geneology but only FIRST BORN sons and so according to your silly and unbiblical interpretation all the unnamed brothers, sons, daughters, sisters and wives from the very beginning came from the line of Cain, thus intermarriage and interbreeding thoroughly performed right from the beginning! What utter unbiblical nonsense.