1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by DanielS25, Apr 15, 2002.

?
  1. Netscape

93.8%
  2. Internet Explorer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Aol

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Opera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Konqueror

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Neoplanet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. lynx

6.3%
  8. Mozilla

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DanielS25

DanielS25 Guest

What browser do you use?

2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Most of the time I use IE 5.5, although I use Netscape 6 for mail and occasionally to browse. Netscape 6 is a good program, and it has rudimentary Web page authoring tools, but it loads like molasses. Communicator 4.7 from Netscape was good, and I use it at work.

I have a friend who really likes Opera.

3. DanielS25

DanielS25 Guest

I really like the new version of Netscape. If opera would render all scripts properly, then it would be my favorite. IE 6, I'm not too happy with as I usually wind up having Java problems with it. What a surprise given the current feud Microsoft has with sun. I'm using Aol's browser right now and its the one I'm most comfortable with. I also use Lynx, Mozilla, and Konqueror when I boot into Linux. I usually stick with Mozilla there though.