1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What I wish.

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by North Carolina Tentmaker, Oct 27, 2004.

1. North Carolina Tentmaker

I don't know about the rest of you but I am really tired of the debate and campaign process. I will be glad when it is over.

I would really like to see is the candidates square off in some type of real competition. I don't even care what it is, let them each pick one venue. I would like to see George and John square off in a bowling alley or around a pool table. Let them play some one on one basketball. I would love to see them square off in a real ring and box or wrestle but even a lame upper crust sport like tennis or golf would be better than what we have now. Let them enter a bass tournament or throw darts (not at each other). Shoot, I would settle for air hockey or horseshoes.

I don't suppose it will ever happen. I think I will make that a centerpiece of my presidential campaign in 2008. I will go on espn and challenge the other candidates to a sporting event. At least it could set a precedence for future candidates. I think Schwarzenegger vs. Ventura would definitely be worth watching.

Anyone wishing to make contributions to my 2008 campaign fund?

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mud-wrestling would be symbolically appropriate.

HankD