1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What is the role of a moderator?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Crabtownboy, Sep 5, 2008.

1. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

The proprietor:

[​IMG] I Am Blessed 19 [​IMG] vbmenu_register("postmenu_1254742", true);
    ADMINISTRATOR
    [​IMG]
    Common Ground Coffee House #113

Ed

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

The menu and decor:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE...​

[​IMG]

The only "RULE" here is NO fussin' - NO fightin' - NO feudin'!

I will try to be here to serve you; but if not, feel free to help yourself.

First one in every morning puts the coffee and tea on, last one out at night turns the lights off...

We serve donuts, cinnamon toast (dry toast available upon request), crumpets, bagels, scones, croissants, brioche rolls, donuts, yogurt, salads, light lunches, popsicles, ice cream, homemade cookies, homemade cakes, homemade pies, and homemade jams.

We also serve coffee (with/without caffeine), hot chocolate, hot tea, iced tea, fresh squeezed lemonade and orange juice, cappuccino, Mountain Dew, DP, DDP, Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, milk, milkshakes, Kool-Aid, and Carb Options.

If you don't see your drink or food of choice...just ask, we will do our best to stock it for you!

Our aim is to please...come and sit a spell, enjoy the fellowship and come back often!

As Christians, we are ALL on common ground...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I wasted way too much time on this. {Laugh!} {Laugh!}

Ed

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

LOL Ed!

It IS true about the spammers though. I delete around 40 when I get up each morning, and I think Squire does it sometime during the day. I delete another 30 or so before I go to bed.

I better go do some more now, though I don't usually do them in the afternoon. That's the time I keep for my 'real life' (usually house work, cooking, and laundry)...