1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What UNIQUELY sets apart a 'work of God' from every other common event in history?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Skandelon, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

I don't think that Skandelon can affirm what you say here.

I can.

2. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

First of all, I was not talking about your position as moderator on this site.

I was talking about your tendency to speak as fighter in the ring, referee and bell ringer (who rings the bell when it suits him) all at the same time.

That has nothing to do with you being a moderator on this site. It has to do with the superior language that indicates a personal belief in or at least an attempt to PORTRAY that you have a belief that you occupy some moral and intellectual high ground.

You even do it here.

You indicate your belief that you stand above me morally or at least ethically when you say "except YOU do it AND break the rules"

That smacks of "Look at me and how much more noble I am than YOU!!"

You don't realize you ever do it but you do it constantly.

Secondly, it is funny how you say that you try not to moderate the people you debate when in the VERY post when you this you say:

HILARIOUS!

#142 Luke2427, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
  3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Actually you are correct. The quote "its over" reminds me of two things. One is the John Belushi quote in Animal House, and second is, when one says that, it says to me they have run out of debate material. Who is the most humble, a person who acknowledges God's sovereignty or one who does not?