1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What Year the Second Coming Will Be, the Millennial Shabbat of the Year 6000 YB, Jubilees

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by piziqof, Nov 9, 2018.

1. piziqof

piziqof Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    I just finished a new study on why I believe the second coming of the Messiah is just under 8 years away from today. Although no one knows the day nor the hour, we can come to know the year, just as the Israelites knew the year of their own deliverance, since Abraham was told "your descendants shall be afflicted 400 years". My research is based on counting the known genealogies beginning from Adam, also certain timelines of the scriptures, like the entrance of the Israelites into Egypt, and their exodus (taking into account several misconceptions of when the 430 and 400 year timelines to the exodus of Israel from Egypt actually began), also when the first temple was constructed, then the timelines of the kings of Judah (taking into account coregencies), then the 490 years prophecy of Daniel, then the timeline from the baptism of the Messiah to today, also the Jubilee cycles of the Torah, also the 1,290+1335 years of Daniel and how they relate to the Dome of the Rock and the time of the end, and ultimately, why the Messiah would indeed come on a Year 6000 and why his rulership is one thousand years on earth. I have also converted the calculated years since the beginning into Gregorian years, where it can be seen that the calculated Gregorian year of those events do indeed line up with the approximate known year of those events by experts. When the Year of the Second Coming Will Be, the Millennial Shabbat of the Year 6000 YB, Jubilees, and the 1290+1335 Days of Daniel | Wisdom of God .

2. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well I'm seventy-two now and have been on this board on and off for seventeen years... If the good Lord is kind to give me eight more years I may still be here and then we will find out if what you say is true... Then again he may come tomorrow or?... I'm waiting!... Brother Glen:)

• Like Like x 1