1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What's Easy

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by pops, Dec 18, 2007.

1. pops

pops New Member

You know what is easy? - For me it is the temptation to be critical of others. Because of this fault I make it a point when I want to speak out to wait and wait and wait some more and then If I am sure that it still needs to be said I might say it. But generally by that time I realize that a shut mouth or a idle keyboard is the best !

May our Lord Bless you all

2. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

I have learned that Nyquil and the internet don't mix.

Bless you too, pops

Sopranette

3. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Pops, the problem with your strategy is that you don't get a high post count. :laugh:

On the other hand, your strategy is a good one for keeping your foot out of your mouth. :thumbs:

Personally, I frequently use the "type type type... erase erase erase" method of posting.

4. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What's easy for me is ASSUMING things and basing my opinion on those assumptions. I usually have to remind myself to get all the facts about someone or something before making a snap judgement.