1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What's this? 23 mil tax $ for Kenya?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by windcatcher, Jul 23, 2010.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-white-house-m-spent-kenya-constitution-vote/
    This is a very evil scheme. Could it be possible that America is becoming that 'mystery Babylon' who snags the poverty of other nations in glitering inticements and snares of debts and/or offering of money with enslaving strings attached, to export her morality.... or lack thereof upon the innocence and ignorance of other nations? (Confessions of an Economic Hit Man????) I wonder what AUL knows about this???

Following the example of what happened when a President got caught in a Watergate..... we need a forced resignation and demand for a new policy change by his successor! That is when a President is weakest.... How about a 'bright' aspiring young Senator, who left his post to campaign in Kenyan.... wasn't this a violation of the Logan Act or something? Where are these people holding positions in the House and Senate, who took the oath in the Constitution to uphold the law of the land.... but aren't following it or holding the President to his oath?

I say indite him or resign him..... It's time for a change.
    We need change (a change in occupant and a change in policy) and we need it now!

2. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Didn't Obama's own grandmother claim he was born in Kenya? Surprise, surprise!

3. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I wonder what percentage of our total foreign aid this amounts to, considering we give over $1 billion to Israel alone, and over $1 billion to Egypt, etc.:laugh: