1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured When is/was/will the 1st seal be opened?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by dad2, Dec 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    6 color rainbow of the *HOMOSEXUAL agenda. (“Gay” is an emotional state similar to being happy ... and is the name of someone very dear to me. I recognize we have allowed this perverted agenda to redefine this word, but I will remind with a gentle challenge that this has been done every time I see/hear it)

Is 6 colors a coincidence? (They omit indigo blue for some reason)

2. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Second Seal: “And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse [that was] red: and [power] was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”

[​IMG]

Hypersonic and corridor weapons have been fielded by communist China,( the red communist horse), that America does not have and can not counter.
    China also controls American media.

America will face a war on two fronts, a civil war by media and a world war involving China.

3. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The third Seal:” And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
    6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a denarius, and three measures of barley for a denarius; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.“

A denarius signified a days wages. So receiving a measure of wheat for a whole day’s wages means hyperinflation. But also means a fully managed economy in time of famine, but there will be no price fixing on luxury items signified by oil and wine.
    With money printing and supply chain issues we starting to see the beginnings of economic break down.
    We had arrogant media just advising Americans to spend their paycheque immediately to help against the biggest hike in inflation in 40 years.
    Lumber tripled in price and many other things.

• Like Like x 2
  4. timtofly

timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him."

If sinners can not be justified, then we would all be condemned, and sentenced to eternal death.

How can one be a murderer, if they never killed anybody? Are you not declaring murder, before any are killed?

The only ones killed were those consumed by fire from God out of heaven.

No one is a sinner until they disobey God. Is there a law stating one cannot travel in large numbers towards the camp of the saints? Should tickets be issued after a certain head count?

You are missing the whole point of the Millennium. It is not a process where humanity gets better and better.

It starts out with every one being equal and resurrected into an incorruptible body without sin. It remains sinless until the very end. The purpose is to populate the whole earth, not evolve a better humanity.

At the end, all of humanity is put to the test of listening to Satan. Obviously those who listen to Satan failed the test.

The Millennium is after the Second Coming. What is the point to rid the whole earth of wickedness and Adam's corruptible flesh, just to keep it going for the next 1000 years? Sin and Satan have been allowed to rampage throughout the last 1991 years. Because Adam's punishment had a full 6000 year fulfillment. God explained that to Moses in Exodus 20:8-11

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

5. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    “12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

This is the Great Warning where every human being will see its soul the way God sees it. It will come when believers are in turmoil and no one on earth will escape it. It is a miniature judgment before the Face of Christ the Judge.
    All people who survive it will be given a chance to repent for a short time.

As Jonah’s warning to Nineveh occurred with a great earthquake as it faced Judgement. So will this supernatural quake shake humanity before the Face of Christ.
    Everything will disappear around souls as they stand before the Face of The Lamb.
    The response of the King of Nineveh was to sit in ashes and wear “sackcloth” also referenced in Revelation, a sign of humility and repentance.

The King of Nineveh repented and ordered a fast for man and beast, so that God would not bring destruction in judgment.

However in Revelation the earth does not repent after the Warning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Seventh Seal: “
    When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them.

3 Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne. 4 The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder,rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.”

After the Warning there is silence in Heaven for a short time signified by half an hour. This is Heaven waiting on mankind’s response after the Warning.

This is when all the prayers of God’s people go up before God to mitigate or stay the punishment to come.
    But the censer is filled with the punishment mankind deserves and is cast upon the earth.

Mankind’s response is not total as with Nineveh and punishment falls.

[​IMG]

#126 Cathode, Jan 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  7. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    there's the fig reference again, too, as Jesus used in Matt 24:32 .... signifying the ability to discern "what time is it" and the point in a timeline for a particular action.

appreciate the reference to Jonah/Ninevah! Again demonstrating the stories of the OT aren't just cool kids stories at all.

Thanks Cathode!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Two Wings

Faith:
    Baptist
    there are no coincidences for God.

I have noticed that in the last few months/so, there has been an increasing number of "planetary extinction" movies available/re-available: Netflix's "Don't Look Up" ... a giant asteroid discovered which the astronomers calculate about 6 months and 2 weeks remain prior to impact. HBO is running "Greenland" ... similar plot. Of course, there's been the running re-runs of pandemic movies "outbreak" etc. .... but the image of the previous two are precisely as you've taken from Revelation.

Also consider this ... the Don't Look Up movie involves a little known department in NASA ... NEO - Near Earth Object. We literally have such a thing. This bunch is about 25 years old IIRC. For my job, I take alerts from spaceweather.com ... for radio interference, solar radiation, etc. Well, they introduced me to NEO a few months ago. NEO has noted that in its 25 year existence, and with the ability of Hubbell/etc, they've been able to track thousands of "NEOs" ... here's the interesting part. The secular spaceweather.com site noted the number/size of these NEOs has been steadily increasing over the 25 year history of the department .... but in the last two years, the discoveries have grown exponentially. The author made an analogy to water being pushed up ahead of a boats bow. So the question was "is there something behind all these NEOs?"

I took this as a "Close Encounters" type question from their perspective, not a philosophical nor certainly of a theological perspective, but then was given this response ... The Morning Star is coming. Jesus Christ. Given our ability to see farther into space to detect these things, is it possible now is the time for this mode of the alarm clock? "Hey (S)omeone is chunking rocks at our window" ... to get our attention. This is my interest in the Webb telescope. What will be revealed by that hootus? Creation testifies to the existence of God ... could it be God will use the very technology (has been using) mankind has developed to disprove God's existence will actually "let us see" a little bit more, proving God's existence?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    [​IMG]

No, not just stories, but a recurring narrative in the life of God’s people.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    There’s no doubt we are heading into a very messy part of space, and I think the Webb telescope could very well spy some nasty portents for the Earth just in time for the Apocalypse.
    As today’s Pharaoh proposes his Great Reset, God may have sent a Great celestial Reset of His own. We can only look up in hope for a dirty fat comet, and wish each other a happy Apocalypse.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six hour warning
    This thread will be closed no sooner than 730 pm EST / 430 pm PST

12. Cathode

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I think as the technology improves, secular scientists will encounter more questions than they can explain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    this thread is closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.