1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where is the OT, OC Ark? Do the Ethiopians have it?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by OfLivingWaters, Dec 7, 2018.

?
  1. I do not agree with your understanding, and will show what I believe them to say.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I do agree.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OfLivingWaters

OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Mystery SOLVED!

I am posting this because I found it interesting, how many believe the OC Ark is with Ethiopia. Ethiopia claims it is and so do many Jews and Christians, but scripture states something different!

Invitation to Repentance Jeremiah 3:15-17

…15"Then I will give you shepherds after My own heart, who will feed you on knowledge and understanding. 16"It shall be in those days when you are multiplied and increased in the land," declares the LORD, "they will no longer say, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' And it will not come to mind, nor will they remember it, nor will they miss it, nor will it be made again. 17"At that time they will call Jerusalem 'The Throne of the LORD,' and all the nations will be gathered to it, to Jerusalem, for the name of the LORD; nor will they walk anymore after the stubbornness of their evil heart.…

Psalm132:7-9

…7Let us go into His dwelling place; Let us worship at His footstool. 8Arise, O LORD, to Your resting place, You and the ark of Your strength. 9Let Your priests be clothed with righteousness, And let Your godly ones sing for joy.…

There has been much discussion and rumors in some circles that the Ark of the Covenant is held by the Ethiopians, not true. Jeremiah (remembered not nor made again) and Pslam 132 (arise, O lord to your place, YOU AND THE ARK OF YOUR STRENGTH) are clear there will be no remembrance of it, nor will it be made again, why? Let's think about it, the Word became man- a more splendid Ark , a Jewish girl anointed to be the God Bearer and the vessel in which Christ would become man. She is the example of what all believers will be, 'The God Bearer' (Rev.12). We are the temple of the living God, we shall hold within our beings the Most High. Mother Mary quite literally did in form and Spirit. We shall in Spirit ,and bring forth all that which accompanies that, as in spiritual gifts.

1Corinthians 3:16

16Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?

Hebrews 8
    Mediator of a Better Covenant
    8 Now the main point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, 2 a minister in the sanctuary and the true tent that the Lord, and not any mortal, has set up. 3 For every high priest is appointed to offer gifts and sacrifices; hence it is necessary for this priest also to have something to offer. 4 Now if he were on earth, he would not be a priest at all, since there are priests who offer gifts according to the law. 5 They offer worship in a sanctuary that is a sketch and shadow of the heavenly one; for Moses, when he was about to erect the tent,b]"> was warned, “See that you make everything according to the pattern that was shown you on the mountain.” 6 But Jesus has now obtained a more excellent ministry, and to that degree he is the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted through better promises. 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need to look for a second one.
    8 God finds fault with them when he says:
    “The days are surely coming, says the Lord,
    when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel
    and with the house of Judah;
    9 not like the covenant that I made with their ancestors,
    on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt;
    for they did not continue in my covenant,
    and so I had no concern for them, says the Lord.
    10 This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel
    after those days, says the Lord:
    I will put my laws in their minds,
    and write them on their hearts,
    and I will be their God,
    and they shall be my people.
    11 And they shall not teach one another
    or say to each other, ‘Know the Lord,’
    for they shall all know me,
    from the least of them to the greatest.
    12 For I will be merciful toward their iniquities,
    and I will remember their sins no more.”
    13 In speaking of “a new covenant,” he has made the first one obsolete. And what is obsolete and growing old will soon disappear.

The OC ARK is obsolete.Therefore faded away . It is no more. Christ, at His ascension, only took up His Mother who is the Ark of the New Covenant. This is also for those of His covenant, we are living arks as was His mother and shall be taken up too. Those of His New Covenant who are the end of the age Elect, shall be transformed in a twinkling of the eye and snatched up or what many call today 'Raptured'.
    Though many say it is with Ethiopia through being gifted to Queen Sheba by Solomon that is not true.

Solomon gifted Sheba with a child and books not the Ark think about it. Would Israel give the Ark away? It has
    been taken and stolen but was not permitted to be given away. What Sheba brought back with her were copies
    of Torah and all written works of OT scripture. She brought the worship of the one true God to Ethiopia. The
    rest is fable contrived by men to feel exceptional. Commonsense dictates Solomon would not give the Ark away
    and bible history. The Ark is clearly still with Israel after King Solomon died. When did the Ark of the Cove-
    nant disappear? The last historical mention of the Ark in Scripture is in Second Chronicles chapter 35, where
    King Josiah (who reigned in Judah c. 640-609 BC) asked the Levites to return the Ark to the Temple where Sol-
    omon had originally housed it after completing and dedicating the Temple sometime in the 10th century BC
    (Second Chronicles, chapter 5). There is no mention as to why the Levites had removed the Ark in the first
    place, nor is there any indication as to whether or not the Levites acquiesced to King Josiah's request.

Continued.......

2. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The wooden ark will not be remembered nor made again so it can not be present on earth other than as returned to the ground like all man made things do. It is not remembered by God to make again-no wooden vessel will again be the mercy seat ,our God shall dwell within. Ethiopia does not have the wooden ark, but what is true- they have in their presents
    honor of the human ark, the Mother of Christ , Mary. And they who live in the truth of not possessing the OT wooden ark realize- they in faith are an ark of the covenant. The scriptures do not lie, if not in mind,not remembered nor made again , it is therefore no more. In that time Jeremiah says :Jerusalem will be called the throne of the Lord. Why? Because, if people are the temple of God that means God sits within. Your mind is governed by God, he governs from the mind, and the mind is His throne. He is head over all. A throne is from where a king governs, this means from the head.
    We are His ark -His throne of Mercy, for it is by His Mercy He gives grace. People make up a kingdom, and through obedience - God's mercy seat is present.

The Mercy seat is on earth now and is all to whom the Word of God comes.Jeremiah is clear his chosen are his arks from the first chosen to
    us.Those of us chosen in this hour however are the end of the age Elect.

An Ark is who has a covering Cherub over them (Book of Daniel chp.12) has the Word of God within= Holy Seed ,(the Holy Spirit ). God's
    name is written upon their minds. Since the Word is within them they possess a rod of iron, in which to mea-
    sure men and nations . They do not reject Mary as too being the Ark , for she is before anyone else and in the most expres-
    sive sense. To deny that she is , is to deny the covenant and then you can not be an ark of it.

To know what an ark is , is to know the OT Ark. The OT had the Word=Torah placed within, manna from heav-
    en, and the rod of Arron. Blood was not within the Ark but was sprinkled upon the Ark.This happened at the
    foot of the cross to Mary who was there. When Christ's side was pierced both blood and water spewed out. She
    was sprinkled with both blood and water like the OT ark. Within Mary,( who represents this Mercy seat , be-
    cause God fulfilled in her ,the covenant-(promise ) to Israel , was placed THE WORD OF GOD -CHRIST,.)
    He is the bread of life=manna- John6 :51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of
    this bread, he will live forever. And this bread, which I will give for the life of the world, is My flesh.” and to
    HIM is given an iron rod in which to rule nations.

The Triumphant Messiah Psalm 2:8-10

…8Ask Me, and I will make the nations Your inheritance, the ends of the earth Your possession. 9You will
    break them with a rod of iron; You will shatter them like pottery .” 10Therefore be wise, O kings; be admon-
    ished, O judges of the earth.…

Revelation 2:27

He will rule them with an iron scepter and shatter them like pottery—just as I have received authority from My
    Father.

This she had placed in her by the Holy Spirit . A cherub=covering angel came to her and the Power of the Most High
    overshadowed her. Sounds like all is line with her being the ARK of the NEW Covenant, not made by human
    hands but by God's. This would also make her Theotokos.

The question in one of the many forums I drop in on was:

Theotokos or Theo-not-tokos, Mary is not the God Bearer.

A person spent page upon page saying why Mother Miriam(Mary) is not the God Bearer and posting all kinds
    of scripture which they falsely interpreted.

My first of many answers was:

Well, I guess to find out the answer to that question is to know if Christ is God.

Isaiah 9:6

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He
    will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

What does it say in Isaiah MIGHTY GOD EVERLASTING FATHER. Isaiah 9:6

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He
    will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Mathew1:23

23“Behold! The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call Him Immanuel” (which
    means, “God with us”).

Lastly in this thread it is stated that the assumption of Mary never happened. So I ask this person to explain this:

Psalm 132:7-9

…7Let us go to His dwelling place; let us worship at His footstool. 8Arise, O LORD, to Your resting place,
    You and the ark of Your strength. 9May Your priests be clothed with righteousness, and Your saints shout for
    joy.…

He could not explain what David was saying.

This is a prophetic utterance by David . Now since Christ rose from the dead and after forty days He ascended
    we know He did not take the church with Him because it was just starting. And God said the covenant would
    not be like the one made with their fathers (Israel) but would be a new covenant WRITTEN ON THE FLESH
    HEART, so, what Ark of His strength? Not that the Ark gives strength to Him but is of His strength.What was
    He taking up with Him? Was He taking up the inferior obsolete ark of the covenant? We know an Ark is a vessel, so what vessel?

It is clear the OC is obsolete. So again , in the Psalm what or who was He taking up with Him? It is clear she is
    an Ark, it is clear that at the ascension- the early Church was not taken up this being the apostles. They had work
    to do. So who was taken up? Mary was His Ark which housed Him and was with Him through thick and thin.
    The scriptures are clear! It is only by the Holy Spirit that you can be led to the mysteries of them. The Psalm
    states He took with Him the ARK of HIS STRENGTH when He went to His resting place . This is at the right
    hand of the Father in the TEMPLE of God in heaven where too the ARK OF THE COVENANT, MARY was placed.

#2 OfLivingWaters, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  3. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The bottom line is, one of the Arks has to be in heaven:

Revelation 11:19

19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; and there were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail.

THE CHANGING:

Where, O Death, is Your Victory?

…52in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come to pass: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”…

This is a hidden mystery revealed and the assumption of Mary is aligned with it. He made her perfect at the an-
    nunciation for Himself to dwell in. She became a perfect mortal and in completion of HIS work had to put on immortality. Now understanding this, we can more clearly understand the snatching up
    which will take place for a portion of the end time Bride.

1Corinthians 15:51

51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed —

Paul knows this because it happened with Mary and will also happen at the end of the tribulation. It is a sponta-
    neous death and resurrection that will take place in a moment in a twinkling of an eye at the last trumpet at the
    END of the Tribulation. Those who do not sleep but are changed, become perfect in living- in their mortal lives .So instantly transform in Christ. What was purposed for Her is purposed for the Rev.12 Bride made in her image- IM-
    MACULATE.

DEFINITION OF MERCY SEAT:

According to our Hebrew Bible, the mercy seat (Hebrew: הַכַּפֹּֽרֶת‬ ha-kappōreṯ) was the gold lid with two cherubim beaten out of the ends of it to cover and create the space into which God would appear. ... This was connected with the rituals of the Day of Atonement; where God did appear. APPEAR???????? If you have read my writings along with the book of Revelation you know there is an appearance of the Lord in Rev. 6:12. Why? His covenant is fully established with His people . They have made it to and attained to the 1,335 days of the book of Daniel. This will be a time of peace for the Elect. But the Revelation says after the second Woe which is passed after the death and resurrection of the Witnesses the third Woe comes quickly.
    Rev.11:14
    The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

This is relative-(time that is), and the third Woe is quick, it coincides with the Last Trumpet and return of Christ. This pause after the sixth seal, is a pause in the tribulation events and is a time of peace for His elect. A time determined by God. I can not say what that is the scriptures say the third Woe comes quickly- as I said that is relative, this concerning God' s thoughts and man's perspective.
    This is the triumph of the sacred and immaculate hearts of Jesus and Mary.

If you have read my other post concerning Mary you see how she is God's mercy seat, for she truly walked with, lived with and mothered God. The Elect are vessels of His mercy and too are His mercy seat.

Luke 1:46-55
    Mary’s Song of Praise
    46 And Mary said,
    “My soul magnifies the Lord,
    47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
    48 for he has looked with favor on the lowliness of his servant.
    Surely, from now on all generations will call me blessed;
    49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me,
    and holy is his name.
    50 His mercy is for those who fear him
    from generation to generation.
    51 He has shown strength with his arm;
    he has scattered the proud in the thoughts of their hearts.
    52 He has brought down the powerful from their thrones,
    and lifted up the lowly;
    53 he has filled the hungry with good things,
    and sent the rich away empty.
    54 He has helped his servant Israel,
    in remembrance of his mercy, ( In remembrance of His mercy God will be with those of His covenant forever. The OT ark was a symbolism of what will be for man, for it is
    55 according to the promise he made to our ancestors, with and in man this covenant is made)
    to Abraham and to his descendants forever.”
    Daniel 7:18
    'But the saints of the Highest One will receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, for all ages to come.'

Revelation 12:5
    And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. (This is representative of Mary and those whom are called chosen and Elect and in the end are in Israel).

Revelation 19:15
    And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God, the Almighty.

The Elect are His Ark on earth.Mary who makes it possible for us to be Arks- through us embracing her (for the New Covenant was fulfilled in her) is the Ark in Heaven Revelation 11:19Revelation 11:19
    19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; and there were flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail.
    During the Tribulation those who honor her will be fed heavenly manna because she is the Mother of Mercy. And many will be punished on earth because of the dishonor shown her.

In conclusion, a little math, and reason and deduction for those who still doubt. We are told in Hebrews the former covenant is obsolete, right? In Jeremiah we are told the Ark will not be made again right? But in the Psalm we are told arise Lord taking the ARK OF YOU STRENGTH WITH YOU. Is Christ's strength obsolete? No but the OC was . We are told what is OLD and OBSOLETE will disappear- we know the Ark was wood covered with gold after thousands of years it disappears into the earth through a decaying process. So the Ark of His strength is His work in completeness of His Strength= Mary do the math.
    The ark is not lost, it is not made with human hands and God is present in them and they shall teach and rule in Christ.
    The OT Ark was to be fashioned after heavenly things in image:
    Exo 25:40 And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.
    The NC ARK
    Heb 9:23-24
    (23) It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
    (24) For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: This is why Christ entered Mary and since Mary is the Ark of the New and everlasting covenant and taken up,
    those who are on earth are fashioned after her image, as a collective Ark on earth.
    The scriptures put to rest the Ethiopians possess the wooden Ark or that it will be found again. For sure, the PRIEST of God will not make it again.

What say you? God Bless!