1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who and/or what is the great dragon?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by stanleyg, Oct 13, 2006.

1. stanleyg

stanleyg New Member

Who and/or what is the great red dragon as discussed in the Book of Revelations?

The truth of the Holy Spirit is found in the Book of Job. The Leviathan is describing a fire breathing dragon-like abomination monster similar to Godzilla.
    Could President George W. Bush and/or the War against Terrorism fulfill God's prophecy of the great red dragon? Pay attention to how many times he and/or his Cabinet officers assert the word pride to martial patriotism. Not once has any asserted the word humility as a call to restore peace.

Let me pose one grave question for our Body of Christ to seek God for the truth.

Can our government truthfully defeat terrorism? If so, how? It is a greater abomination than the War on Drugs which is as King Kong.
    Amen!

2. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Step 1 --

TRy actually quoting the text of Rev 12.

Try using exegesis - so more than one tiny snippet of the Word of God from Rev 12.

Try quoting and accepting maybe 10 or 12 verses right out of Rev 12 as a start and then let's explore what the TEXT says this is.

In Christ,

Bob

3. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

I'm pretty s-s-s-ure 1 John has-s-s only five chapters-s-s-s! At least in my Bible!

Ed

P.S. I hear that annoying hissing sound, again!

#3 EdSutton, Oct 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2006
  4. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

What weird ideas you suggest! :rolleyes: :BangHead:

Ed

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

Just :confused: :rolleyes: at the silly OP.

6. dispen4ever

dispen4ever New Member

Stan, I salute your service to our country. I regret that you are disabled. I have read some of your writings which are quite good. Some, however, are not. This one falls into the latter category. If you'd like to communicate privately, please do so. I think we need to talk.

7. stanleyg

stanleyg New Member

Than you for your concern. I will contact you by private message.