1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WHO Says Scrap the Mask

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Calminian, May 29, 2020.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

#1 Calminian, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Our daughter sewed us some masks, I told her I did not care if they worked, wanted them made from flimsy material easy to breathe through. Gov Northam says you can not buy or sell or be in any public building unless you have on a mask.
    Revelation 13:17
    and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

People will simply go along with this, they have little problem with mask requirements too, they go along because they are under a strong delusion to believe what is a lie (false) and do not love the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I superglued my nostrils closed. Breathe through a straw with a cotton ball at the end. Don't need no mask.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You’ll need to soak cotton in vinegar

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Masks are for haters. Put a smile on your faces and some love in your hearts!

6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    President Donald Trump on Friday announced at the White House that the United States would terminate its relationship with the World Health Organization.

The president said that Chinese officials failed to report details of the coronavirus properly to the World Health Organization (WHO) and pressured the organization to mislead the world about the its dangers.

Donald Trump: America Terminating Relationship with World Health Organization