1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will be the champs in the top college FB conferances?

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by 4His_glory, Jul 26, 2005.

?
  1. Nebraska

5.6%
  2. Kansas St.

5.6%
  3. Iowa St.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Colorado

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Missouri

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Kansas

22.2%
  7. Oklahoma

16.7%
  8. Texas A-M

50.0%
  9. Texas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Texas Tech

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Oklahoma St.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Baylor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. Yes. Yes. Yes.

UT did a poor job of position recruiting for a few years and had lapses at WR and then QB and secondary.

But UT should have won more games... that is true. Fulmer's decision to stick with Casey Claussen was probably the worst decision he has ever made.

I don't think UF will be better than 3rd in the East. I honestly believe they are over-hyped and in particular don't think Leak has great skills. He has a great work ethic but I am not impressed with his physical talent... and that is what the new offense requires.

Top to bottom, I think the Dawgs and Vols are just flat out better. I will even go out on a limb and say that both teams have better QB's than UF. Face it, the SEC coaches know something... and they made Vandy's QB pre-season all-conf over Leak.

I think UT or UGa go out of the east. Spurrier will get one of the big 3 and I suspect it will be UF at home rather than UT or UGA away. Whichever one it is will more than likely only have 1 loss going into the championship game.

Define "normal" in the SEC except Vandy and UK at the bottom.

Of course everything we are speculating could fall apart with poor team chemistry or injuries.

PS- Vol practice reports say that they have installed about 80% of their offense vs 25% last year.