1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who would support a homosexual justice?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by fromtheright, Oct 8, 2005.

?
  1. I would support an openly homosexual justice

68.0%
  2. I would oppose an openly homosexual justice

32.0%
  3. Sexual preference is irrelevant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am sick of the modern, 20th-century practice of reserving seats on the court for certain minorities. It is time we got around to looking for the best person and quit all this stuff about their physical characteristics. I mean Bush himself said that he chose Miers because of her sex being female. That's lowering her dignity.

And Clinton in the rush to fill the Jewish seat put a real wierdo on the court in the form of Ruth Darth Bader Ginsburg, possibly the oddest judge in the history of the court--I mean, are we even sure that she is from earth?

2. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Should there be any kind of attempt to have a court that reflects the make up of the USA?

However you feel about that question, that seems to be the direction the court appointments are going, still trying to decide if this is a good thing or not.

3. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

"Should there be any kind of attempt to have a court that reflects the make up of the USA?"------------------------------------------------------

Well trying to diversify based on traits that are part of who we are, like color or race, is one thing. Putting people on the court based on who they sleep with is another kind of animal all together. It is unprecedented and I hope we never get that crazy.

4. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

Indiana university asked employees to attend
    a meeting concerning transgender group on
    campus it was a farce they even got statistics
    from their own group to show biased reports
    I told them they had a choice and could chose not to be homosexual it was as if I was not there IU has a transgender agenda parents beware
    if you have a student attending IU please contact them and complain accordingly let them know there is a choice and that the University should not promote homosexuality but should promote basic education