1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who's Yer Mama, Obama?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I can't find the post now, but sometime back during the primaries I suggested that the Obama's might be more honorable than the Clinton's.

I was wrong.

I have never seen a campaign as false or as criminal as Obama's. The man is an incarnate lie, a hater of America and Americans. An apt leader of the party of the Democrats. His actions in response to questions raised about his birth have convinced me that he is not a natural born citizen of this nation.

O Lord, Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I happen to agree with this assessment.

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only campaign I have seen that is worse is McCain's ... or maybe G. Bush when he told such horrible lies about McCain in 2000. I believe McCain learned from Bush and has used similiar tactics on Obama.

Of course, Dole in NC has been pretty dirty recently also.