1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why a Pink License

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

My Ohio one already is.

3. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Comments, such as this one from the OP link have been shown in our local news.

Imagine a legal resident saying that to a judge, if charged with breaking any law of this land. "Judge why are you so afraid of me? I just trying to _____."

Is there a parallel?

A few years or so back, homose@uals began to emerge from the closets where they were hiding their sin. At first tentatively testing the waters, so to speak. Finding "lukewarm" waters gave them enouragement. Fast forward. Today, not only are they out of hiding, they are demanding that Bible believing Christians condone their sin. And asking why we are "afraid" of them?

Gay Pride demonstrations and marches. Aren't we seeing the same thing with an equivalent "Illegal Pride" emerging because there is no fear that current law will be enforced? What's the next segment of society to do the same thing? Welfare cheats? Bank robbers? Wife beaters?

4. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Pink Card says “NO LAWFUL STATUS,” . Ummm shouldn't this be a RED FLAG instead?? Should make turning them in easy and not cherry pick what laws to uphold under Obama.