1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WHY AM I NOT HEALED ?ONE REASON MAY BE?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by spirit1st, Oct 15, 2005.

1. spirit1st

spirit1st Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What most people can not understand is?GOD IS 1ST INTERESTED IN OUR SPIRIT.It MUST COME 1ST.If we need sickness to be humble or too follow HIm.Then it may happen.HIS perfect will?Is us healed and having all spiritual blessing.WALKING ON THE WATER!But HE will not put anything,before your spirit or your growing too be like HIS SON JESUS CHRIST!It may take sickness to keep us humble and in fellowship with HIM .If that be the cases with you?Thank HIm.HE LOVES YOU THAT much.BECAUSE as you know?When we suffer?HE SUFFERS.
    JUSt as our kids suffer?We suffer
    WE MUST SEE this simple truth!We need to get in touch with our spirit,if they are feed and used by the LORd.The rest falls into place.
    It has always been the spirit 1st.
    I personally think?Everything recieved of us ,given by the HOLY GHOST is auto matic.of course we should or could LAY HANDS ON OTHERS for them to recieve.But it does not have to be this way.As we see?PAUL recieved most everything right from GOD.Even most of the WORD we now live by!We indeed have full access.We count some things above another.But the truth is?HE counts most every thing as important .The things that are best are the things that bless many.it has always been to give.HE gives ,WE give.Never just for us to selfishly have.But even then ?HE will give,But not a great deal.HE is a giver .WE MUST BE GIVERS.We must quit thionking I want.And start thinking,I want! to give
    LORD GIVE ME,THAT I MIGHT GIVE IT TOO OTHERS
    I WANT TOO LIFT YOU UP LORD.AND LOVE AS YOU LOVE ME!
    USE ME BY GIVING TO ME !THAT I WILL BOLDLY GIVE IT TO OTHERS OR USE IT,NOT FOR ME LORD !BUT TO SHARE AND BLESSS OTHERS!I WANT NOTHING FOR ME LORD!Then if we truly believe our own WORDS.GREAT MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN!
    Our minds must be renewed to think like our LORD.WE CLEARLY SEE?HE GAVE EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH and died for the world.CAN WE DO LESS? Heart Blessing Amen You can take this teaching to the graveand still reap from it.it will never be worthless!It is the very mind of GOD!
    Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. (Jud 1:23) And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

2. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Its worth noting that drunks hit Christian cars just as often as they hit other cars. Why does God allow it? For reasons that only He knows.

3. spirit1st

spirit1st Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well,Many are called ,few are choosen.Just because we say the sinners prayer,does not mean ?We are saved.We must be BORN OF GOD.A NEW CREATURE,just LIKE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.I think the proble is?Many do not make HIM LORD of there LIFES
    It is just as profouind as our 1st birth.But of course it is a spiritual birth.Because GOD IS A SPIRIT and so are we!