1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why can't Christians get along??

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Jan 16, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You got that right. You need to learn to communicate better and work on your tone.

2. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

[​IMG]

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh:
    Saturn Neptune wouldn't ever call me a troll .....there is one button of yours that I noted missing.....its called brains. Its completely missing from you Johnny boy.:D

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :thumbs::thumbs::laugh:

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Sorry, it is not EWF, not even close. The two know exactly who they are.

6. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

SalzerMtn said he was on beagle boards, you know dogs that track rabbits, ruff ruff.

Don't want any pictures of the folks here, and they don't want any of me. :laugh:

7. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me? Me! Please let it be me!!!!! You never insult me. I'm hurt. Deeply. I'll have issues. You have obvious Yankee bias. Except for EWF. You apparently have a button pusher exception for your Yankee bias.

8. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did I not tell you to stay out of my threads??? But then again what does the Bible say?

Matt 6
    Do to others as you would have them do to you.

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

9. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WinMan? Indeed it must be.

10. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do to others as you would have them do to you.

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Awesome :laugh:

12. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

OK, now that you mention it. You have always had it in for me because I grew up in Mississippi. Even though your posts to me have always been civil and respectful, I know exactly what you were thinking. You think just because you won the Civil War, you are better than me. You picture me living in a trailer with ten hound dogs and a Confederate flag flying. You think I have a statue of Jefferson Davis with candles in front of him and pray to him daily.

There is no doubt in my mind that you pay Rippon and JDF money to follow me from post to post.

I will have you know I was in the top 50% of my GED class. Now, put that in your blue bellied pipe and smoke it.

13. quantumfaith

Thank you EVANG, I think you must now understand my point.

14. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you. I can put my mind at ease for the rest of the day. Spot on about the mobile home with two exceptions. You made no mention of a tarp on the roof and failed to count how many broke down cars were in the yard. :thumbsup:

15. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You got a good sense of humor. Say, I do need a favor. The Sears catalogue is about to run out for the outhouse, if you could send me one. LOL

Padre, this is a true story. I grew up in Mississippi, but my wife grew up in Kentucky where we now live. She had an uncle in New Jersey that they went to visit while she was growing up. When my wife and her family arrived at this home in Rochelle Park, there was a small group of people gathered at the front of her uncle's house. As the car stopped, the whole crowd looked through the windows of the car. Bets had been made over whether anyone would show up with shoes on. I swear that is a true story.

16. thisnumbersdisconnected

If he doesn't have a Sears, I've got a Monkey Wards I could mail you. Oh wait ... they're out of business. Geez, this catalog must be old! :laugh:
    If my mom had been in the car and they could have seen her make Dad stop five minutes from the destination, the ones betting "no shoes" would have won. :laugh:

17. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Listen to this

18. quantumfaith

I really don't understand your point here, feel free to PM me, or you can remain public.