1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why Some Saved Believers Will Be Left Behind?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Hark, Feb 3, 2021.

1. timtofly

timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The end of the world is over 1000 years away. A third coming to do what?

2. timtofly

Faith:
    Baptist
    You cannot find Second Coming either.

They both happen at the 6th Seal at least 4 years prior to the 7 vials at the end of Satan's 42 months.

3. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you are referring to the word itself, true but the same can be said for trinity, and yet we have scripture testifying to the Triune God as well as to the event we call the rapture.

1 Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. ~ KJV

Another example for why we need ears to hear from the Lord as we need His wisdom in growing in the knowledge of Him & His words

4. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why mention an order by how men shall be resurrected then?

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. KJV

If a scroll is sealed by 7 seals in Revelation, then the content cannot unfold nor be read unless all 7 seals are broken. Discern that with Him. Pray for ears to hear as wisdom can only come from the Lord for understanding parables, prophesy, & His words.

1 Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. KJV

Rapture is not a word found in the Bible but neither is the word trinity but yet you can find scripture addressing the Triune God as well as scripture addressing that even which we call the rapture. Again, wisdom has to come from the Lord.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. KJV

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. KJV

5. timtofly

Faith:
    Baptist
    The dead in Christ are the first fruits.

The Second Coming does not stop any resurrections that happen after the Second Coming.

The church is complete at the Second Coming. This is prior to the opening of the 7th Seal. You are correct that the final harvest cannot start until after the Second Coming and the 7th Seal. The Trumpets occur while God and the Lamb are on the earth. This is the final harvest of goats and sheep, wheat and tares is covered by the 7 Thunders.

6. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. ~ KJV

There are more firstfruits than the dead as evident above. Those abiding in Him as His disciples & with His help, willing to leave this life behind are the firstfruits.

You are forgetting after the 1000 year reign of Christ, Satan will be release from the pit to stage a rebellion for a small season. Those who remain loyal to Christ shall be of that third harvest that makes up the whole of the kingdom of God after Satan, death, hell, and those not written in the Book of Life shall be cast into the lake of fire whereby Jesus is dome & gives the kingdom back to the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. ~ KJV

7. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Per the OP, NONE who have been saved will be left behind!

8. timtofly

Faith:
    Baptist
    The tribulation (Trumpets and Thunders) harvest are the resurrected who live on earth. They will forever live on earth, on the New Earth. I agree that their offspring for 1000 years up to 40+ generations, who do not rebel with Satan will also live on the New Earth. Those offspring are not of Adam's flesh and blood. They come from resurrected incorruptible physical bodies. The founding parents are a harvest. So are the offspring except those who do choose to rebel at the end and are destroyed by fire, immediately sent to Death and then the GWT happens.

No I did not forget. He presents those willing to obey Christ. God burns up those who are not willing.

9. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not sure how you can apply "tribulation" the way that you did.

10. timtofly

Faith:
    Baptist
    Matthew 24:21-22

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not from the beginning of the world to this time, nor shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.

The Trumpets and Thunders will be worse than the time before and during the Flood of Noah. It will be worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.

11. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tribulation is not the great tribulation.

If you are using that phrase Trumpets & Thunders to the events following after the rapture event., then I agree.

Thanks for sharing. Is there a link to the thread on that topic in this forum? Just wondering.

12. Wesley Briggman

Wesley Briggman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I understand you to be saying that Christians are taken-up (raptured) as Christ is coming down (2nd coming) to establish His millennial kingdom.

If so, who are the ones called into the marriage supper of the Lamb and when is it to occur?

[Rev 19:9 KJV] 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whenever the rapture happens, NO saved will be left behind!

14. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

15. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Speaking of suffering physically and being judge for the deeds in the flesh here and now, but NOT speaking of heaven/hell!

16. Hark

Hark Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not when they are being cast into the great tribulation, that judgment on those believers identifying with that church is coming unless they repent. By repenting is the only way they can escape being cast into the bed of the coming great tribulation.