1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Why the mark of the beast will probably NOT be Hi-Tech

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by George Antonios, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I remember reading Alexander Hislop’s The Two Babylons years ago. Great book. Very enhancing read. But the Catholic Church will be included into mystery Babylon the harlot a new age amalgamation of all humanity and religions. Kind of like the stupid mask virtue signaling that the masses have convinced themselves is piety

Blessings

2. George Antonios

George Antonios Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

That's sexual desire on a man's part: i.e. he won't be weak vis-à-vis the temptations of women, possibly implying he will be a Sodomite, although that doesn't mean he won't have a female consort.

3. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That’s what I used to assume. But then after talking with Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum he said that it means he will disregard women’s rights similar to Islamists.

I could see either as the trend toward transgendering is what we see.

However, in our country where men are reduced to fools and women are seen as deliverers, this is not the case in other parts of the world at all. I lean towards men who will join with Antichrist in support may have seen a total decimation of western societies because of women led legislation, see him as a no nonsense male. Another reason I can see this is because of Satan’s war against females since the protoevangellion in Genesis as played out in chapter six.

Nero, Caligula, these tyrants were put to death because of their sexual deprivation.
    Yet men will follow the Antichrist.

Blessings

4. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Nice thread tho

Blessings

5. George Antonios

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cute, only the words of God are the desire of women, as in sexual desire, as in and desire shall fail (Ecc.12:5).

Dr. so-and-so is conforming to the image of the world. The antichrist is the main proponent of "women's rights" ever since Genesis 3.

6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Canada is rapidly moving away from the West and Christian heritage. Maybe you should flee to Australia.... Or maybe move to small town Alberta.

7. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    There is neither Jew nor Greek,
    there is neither bond nor free,
    there is neither male nor female:
    for ye all are one in Christ Jesus.
    Galatians 3:28

Women's true rights in Christ.

8. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I hope you’re not counseling believers. Not just you, too many like yourself are approaching the word incorrectly

Blessings

9. George Antonios

Faith:
    Baptist
    You and your doctor are framing the antichrist as being as an anti-feminist, and you're worried about my counsel?
    Ok then.

10. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don’t get into these end time, anti-Christ discussions much at all, more than not the input of imagination usually sounds totally off base and wacked to me and I can only imagine what unbelievers must think of it, but I’ll say this, …that I believe many miss the meaning of the symbolism of “seduction” …especially if they see it as having anything to do with feminism.

Mar 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

One will either be waiting faithfully as the Bride of Christ upon His return or it will be evident that “adulterers” have been seduced by the anti-Christ.

Mar 13:17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

IMO…has nothing to do with gender.

11. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You don’t have to take it personally. You’re way under me in the gift of knowledge. This is obvious

Blessings

12. George Antonios

Faith:
    Baptist
    And don't forget your great gift of humility.

13. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ridiculous. If you were humble you would not have posted this. There is no portion of scripture that I do not understand. No questions unanswered.

Blessings

14. atpollard

atpollard Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    John 11:35 is a little scripture.

15. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes it's a good one. Perhaps He is doing it now.

16. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I believe that the posters here have not attained the level of learning that I have in my 50 years a believer.

That does not make me prideful. What it is is a declarative statement. It may be wrong but it is not as far as I have seen. All it means is that I respect that you believe and love the Lord but have no confidence in your ability to use the scriptures to work supernaturally into the needs of fellow believers. From my perspective it is your pride that keeps Adonai from revealing more light to you.

Blessings

17. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    DNA testing for matching evidence, suspects, close relatives, is already quite accurate.

DNA testing to determine extended heritage or origins is a farce. Mankind has migrated and intermingled too much over the centuries for it to be more than generally approximate.

18. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Where is your truth sharing website?

• Like Like x 1
  19. timtofly

timtofly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have identified the false prophet. Who will announce the coming of Satan as the god of science.