1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why would anybody want to be a Calvinist?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by seekingthetruth, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

Amy,

You are one of the best woman preachers I know! :) and I couldn't agree more with your advice.

Seekingthetruth, if you insist on coming to a debate forum you might choose more carefully the people you interact with on this subject. Use the ignore feature and only discuss things with those who can do so respectfully. Don't respond to those who insult you as it only gives them fuel to keep going.

There are many very kind and respectful Calvinistic believers in our world and even on this forum. It is unkind to over generalize and lump them all into the same group. If you have an issue with two or three posters take it up with them through a PM or by reporting them, but starting threads like this typically only serve to inflame. Because of this I'll be closing it, but if you need to continue this discussion with me feel free to send a PM.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.