1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will: ‘I will do many things for my country. I will not take seriously Carney

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On Laura Ingraham’s radio show on Friday, Washington Post columnist George Will took a few digs at the Obama White House for the way it has handled the so-called sequestration crisis.

According to Will, the process has shown the public just where President Barack Obama and other liberals are on government and how any reduction is “intolerable.”

“I think the sequester argument is extremely useful because it’s very educational for the American public,” Will said. “When the Obama administration increases on average 17 percent the budgets of the domestic agencies that are now facing a 5 percent cut, and they say this is intolerable, they reveal that the basic position of liberalism is this — whatever the size of the government is at any moment, it’s the bare minimum standing between us and chaos and misery, which just strikes the American people as facially preposterous. I mean, if you turned to any American family and said, ‘Could you find 2.3 percent savings?’ They would say, ‘Of course, we can do it by noon.’ So I think that the president at long last has so gone over the top in his rhetoric that he’s even losing the mainstream media here.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/01/g...ake-seriously-jay-carney-audio/#ixzz2MLKaUi00

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Will: ‘I will do many things for my country and my profession. I will not take seriou

Wisconsin Democratic spokesman Graeme Zielinski tweeted his profound dislike of Republican Gov. Scott Walker Friday after a criminal investigation into six former Walker aides ended.

In a string of tweets, he lambasted Walker:

What do @GovWalker and Jeffrey Dahmer have in common?

@GovWalker had better lawyers than Jeffrey Dahmer in beating the rap. Clear that he committed crimes.

@GovWalker spent more than Jeffrey Dahmer to beat criminal charges.

@GovWalker had the services of a defense lawyer who represented ax murderers. What an angel.

@GovWalker‘s GREATEST accomplishment is dodging criminal charges. That’s it. Jobs suck He’s ruined our state. Period.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/01/w...es-gov-walker-to-serial-killer/#ixzz2MLLLUM11

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Most people familiar with Wisconsin state politics know that Graeme Zielinski is an unhinged hack.

4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, but the media and Obama drones (edited out)) will continually, uncritically and unquestionably parrot the party line.

#4 Aaron, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
  5. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Quote: According to Will, the process has shown the public just where President Barack Obama and other liberals are on government and how any reduction is “intolerable.”

The sad part is that I wonder how many of the public bother to listen. I'm afraid far too many are more concerned about "wardrobe malfunctions" at Superbowl half time shows than what's going on in Washington.

Far too many could care less as long as the promises of their free phones keep coming.

Sometimes I wonder if the same ones will realize they are accepting the mark of the beast when that day arrives? Then, it'll be too late to wake up, look around, and ask "What happened?".