1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

will baptist churches soon have gay ministers?

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by massdak, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Merrill

Merrill New Member

If ever and I mean ever in my lifetime the Baptist allowed homosexuality in the church Yes absolutely I would leave the church to never return.

Mr. Griffin,
    I took those insulting and judgemental emails you sent me accusing me of being a whore monger and chasing the sisters around my church to my pastor. He also agreed that you had no right not as a person or as a Christian to accuse me of such things when you don't even know me or have never been to my church. The things you said to me in your emails were very unchristian of you but I will forgive you for those things. If anyone here wants to see those emails I can post them here for all to read. You did not hurt me with your cruel words but left me in shock as I am none of those things you accused me of. I live an exemplary life and am not a whore monger or do I chase the sisters around in my church. I almost left this site because of you but after recieving so many support letters I have decided to stay for the duration. Praise the Lord.....

2. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

Diane,

Your message points to the questions no one will answer for me. If homosexuality is so "right" and homosexuals are so "sure" they can be gay and "christian," then why is this issue tearing so many Churches, Christian families, and Society apart?

Why Don't the weaker brother admonitions in Romans and Corinthians apply to "christian homosexuals?" :confused:

3. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Folks, you don't seem to follow the "New Policy" on posting topics containing sexual material. You have violated the posting rules by offering "sex" as a topical discussion outside of the password-protected forums. In this case see the offending word: homosexual... :(

"New Policy" ruling: http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=000174

For this reason I shall close this thread. Please do not try to open a new one with the same subject, as it will be deleted. Use the Men's or the Women's private forum for similar subjects. Thank you! Barnabas, your friendly BB Administrator [​IMG]