1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will Obama ever come clean on Benghazzi ?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by pinoybaptist, Dec 11, 2012.

1. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Barack Obama has time and again dodged the question of his culpability on the Benghazzi deaths of 4 Americans.
    He said he had no actual knowledge of what really transpired until he was properly briefed.
    Balderdash.
    Anyone with the slightest common sense in him would know that there MUST be a system in place where the leader of one of the Free World's greatest countries would be IMMEDIATELY informed and briefed on what is happening around the world that can and will affect American citizens (of whom he is president), ARE affecting American citizens, and American sovereignty, which includes US embassies that are extensions of American soil and therefore, of American sovereignty.
    One does not have to have had experience in the military, or of being a watch officer in some military or civilian intelligence base or outpost, to actually be aware of such a system.
    It escapes me how the president of the United States of America could present himself an ignorant, clueless duh during the first days of the attack that resulted in the deaths of HIS ambassador, and 3 brave Americans, two of which REFUSED to stand down while Americans are being butchered just a few miles from them.
    When will this "president" man up to his culpabilities ?

2. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Will Obama ever come clean on Benghazzi ?

No.

In time this will fade from the headlines and be forgotten by most. In fact it already is fading, as other "headlines" grab the attention of those who watch the news. Who was voted off Dancing with the Stars, sports team successes and failures, new heir to the British throne on the way, etc. & etc.

How many other "We will investigate" stories have faded into history in the same manner? What's worse, is that when the truth finally came out, (if it did) it often mattered little. For example corrupt politicians voted back into office anyway. The world had moved on and xyz was no longer a matter of interest or concern.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    well, maybe. But it's up to those who care about this country, and justice for those four, to make Obama NOT FORGET, EVER.
    I have never voted in my entire adult voting age.
    Under the dictatorship I lived in, I campaigned for a politician, but did not vote because I distrusted my country's politics and politicians.
    But here in the States, I felt I MUST vote.
    I had faith in the American electorate's values and intelligence.
    Looks like the only vote I thought I'd cast which counted was a total waste.
    It escapes me how they could vote back into office this disgusting president who did not have a platform when he first became president, did not have a platform when he campaigned for re-election, does not have a platform until now, and whose only claim to being president is being black, liked, and charismatic.
    It blew my mind how personalities who could grace the who's who sections of achievers and over-achievers, from businessmen to politicians, from actors and actresses to other Hollywood personalities, could support an under-achiever if not a total non-achiever.
    Where did respect for hard work go ?
    Now, they're letting this sorry excuse for a president get away with murder?
    And lie after lie after lie being spewed out of the White House ?