1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Words mean things

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Herald, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Wow- SMH. Gotta go wash my eyes out now after reading so much "brotherly love" on this thread.

2. 12strings

12strings Active Member

FYI, this post has been reported...if you are unsure as to which parts are the most un-true and uncalled for, I have underlined them for you.

I like Mex, am saddened to read the last few threads of vitriol between brothers and sisters in Christ.

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Agreed. Let's make certain not to lump everyone in the exchange as employing vitriol. :thumbs:

4. jonathan.borland

jonathan.borland Active Member

Good gracious! You dudes really need to take a chill pill.

5. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

If that's the way you want to play it, then I'll start reporting every single thread that slanders a Non Calvinist ESPECIALLY all the RACIST JEWISH comments that are constantly thrown at me.

6. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Report this one to, Earth Wind and Fires comment toward me about being a "Zionist" while you sit there and act like I'm lying about it. And not one Calvinist stood up and said something about it, neither do they when Calvinists attack everyone else. When the Non Calvinists throw it back in your face it's, " I'm gonna go tell the mods on you". Little brats that can't take the heat but are o so willing to dish it out all the time.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2001522&postcount=68

7. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You mean there are Finneyists here who don't act like Ach?

8. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Typical tactic when Calvinists get confronted by people that actually know and rely on the Bible. Can't say I'm surprised.

9. preacher4truth

My friend, with the way you treat so called Calvinists, do you honestly think they would come to your rescue? What is a Zionist anyhow?

By the way, do you gain anything from the OP that is positive and helpful?

10. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Hmmmm..imagine that. First comment on this thread and it's slandering others with a label. I bet the Calvie's won't report it or say one word about it.

11. preacher4truth

Calvinists adhere to and know Scripture as well. Some of the best men of God are and were Calvinists.

12. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How did I slander anybody? I just asked a question.

Or are you just lying again, like the time you said I was following you from message board to message board when, in fact, I was a member and posting on both boards before you even registered?

By "label", do you mean "Finnyists"? If so, why is it a bad thing to call a Finneyist a Finneyist, but not bad to call a Calvinist a Calvinist?

13. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

You self righteous hypocrite, I gave you PROOF with the link to the thread where YOU started it with me. YOU drew first blood as you've done to many others on here, and you have the nerve to talk about how I treat Calvinists? Please. Every person that comes on this forum that disagrees with Calvinism gets slandered by virtually everyone of you solipsists and then act like the Non Calvinists are "treating you badly". Good night one of your own just called Non Calvinists (quoting another Calvinist, Icon) Muslim terrorists and you nor any other Cal said not one word.

And don't act like you don't know what a Zionist is. Kind of like the other thread where I showed how you were inconsistent in calling people out and you said "Oh, I missed it".

But hey, I'm used to it here. We get bombed all the time and then get blamed for fighting back. Like I said, same tactics that Calvin, Luther, Augustine, and the RCC used against those they disagreed with.

"Burn them heretics"! :thumbsup:

14. preacher4truth

I drew first blood? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh boy, what an accusation that is. And unfounded.

I seriously haven't looked at what a Zionist is.

As far as the link quit pretending, OK? Give the link where you said I called out a tag team. And again, in the link you gave me I have no shame for what I said. The poll proved you incorrect, and you had been proven incorrect by the Word as well. Now go fetch that link where you said I called for a tag team.

15. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

And you defend that with a rhetorical question? That's like the principle asking why you called another person an idiot, and you say "Is it wrong to call an idiot and idiot?"

And you have numerous accounts, the one you had elsewhere you had only 10 posts on it, your 11th one was to me, so don't tell me you were a regular poster under the Auburn88 account with only 10 posts in 3 years. Only reason you didn't get away with the same crap you pull here is because virtually everyone there are Non Calvinists and that victim card didn't fly because they all say that you started it, and you even tried to apologize for it once you realized that 50 people called you out.

16. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=1988352&postcount=181 I'll get the rest in a minute. You should really consider taking Gingko because your memory is terrible.

Oh and a poll about Calvinism started by a Calvinist proves I was wrong? That's about as logical as a sheep being tried by a jury of wolves.

17. 12strings

12strings Active Member

You are correct, if someone makes racist comments toward you or other jews, you should report it.

18. preacher4truth

You're tripping. Did I say that or was that kyredneck? Now go get the proof that I called out loud for a tag team.

BTW, kyredneck was referring to you and your troops it wasn't what you see it saying at all.

Go figure. :thumbs:

The poll was about Calvinists knowing they are saved and elect which you said they don't know this. Many Calvinists showed that your accusation was incorrect and that they do in fact know they are saved. Your illustration of sheep and wolves is erroneous. I asked the Calvinists to respond with their beliefs, they did, and again it proved your accusation upon them to be false.

#38 preacher4truth, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
  19. 12strings

12strings Active Member

Sorry, I had not heard the word "zionist" until about a week ago when I saw it on this board...I don't really know what it means...It thought it had something to do with being a dispensationalist.

20. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You need a thicker layer of skin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.